76.IAP-Blackbird

British Royal Marine vs IS

A large group of Isis fighters in Iraq are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand dune: "One British Royal Marine is better than ten Isis fighters". The Isis commander quickly orders 10 of best men over the dune where a gun battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes, then silence.
The voice once again calls out: "One Royal Marine is better than one hundred Isis 'S.O.B.'s'". Furious, the Isis commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune and instantly a huge gun fight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence.
The voice calls out again: "One Royal Marine is better than a thousand Isis fighters." The enraged Isis commander musters 1,000 fighters and sends them to the other side of the dune. Rifle fire, machine guns, grenades, rockets and cannon fire ring out as a terrible battle is fought ..... then silence.
Eventually, one badly wounded Isis fighter crawls back over the dune and with his dying words tells his commander,
"Don't send any more men ... it's a trap. There's two of the bastards."

11698453_1004420489577735_23391738426661

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird
  • Like 4

For some reason the marine in the pic  reminds me of Robbie Williams from Take That.  :dntknw:

The marine in the photo reminds me a guy that served with me, and he was far from being a Royal marine hahaha

good joke :)

For some reason the marine in the pic  reminds me of Robbie Williams from Take That.  :dntknw:

Whoever he is or whoever he looks like  -  he looks like a real mean bastard !!!!!

ISIS is ready to send 100 of their men (and children) to a certain death in the hope of scratching the nail of a western country soldier : this is not a joke because though killing them is the right solution for the men who face this (very important anyway !!!), it does not really help to win the war.

I had heard of the joke already, but involving Egyptians vs 1-2 Israelis - which means it is at least 40- or 50-year-old. Yet it still works fine: that's the way one recognizes a good joke...

And about Celts vs roman legionnaries ?

the first time I heard that it was Spartans and Persians.................