4 hours ago, UllyB said:

I very doubt that friend. What system do you have ? What OS do you use? Could you tell me on components what you've got ?

i have hp intel hd 3000 4gb ram , 

all other heavy graphics games works perfect on my system even without forcing dx9 , like need for speed pro street , call of duty , F16 aggressor , IL 2 sturmovik with SAS mods , tom clancys hawx 2 , ace combat assault horizon & lockon modern air combat 

these are highend simulators then this old game and has no glitches on my system, no white and black patches broken blinks on objects and terrians and no laggings , but strike fighters 2 has all these faults so what does it means ?:stars:

i only nonsense cure i found was forcing dx9 for this game that destroyed pixels and graphics quality , and it was looking like minecraft things:stars:

i tried all other methods from this forum to fix this issue but nothing worked , so it  means the simulator is not developed properly from developers and has build issues and bugs :cry:

No need to post the same response 3 times. 

On 22/06/2020 at 11:38 PM, russouk2004 said:

shitty pc = shitty performance etc etc.

Dear Brother I Run IL-2 BAT Mod with Heavy Mods and Also Flaming Cliffs 2 with Mods Smoothly without a single issue but when ever i tried SF2 the game gives lagging jamming stuttering and graphics issues , even modded falcon 4 runs fine on my laptop but not SF2 with or without mods 

What graphic setting are you using? Unlimited, High, Medium? Not sure if you said which one you're using?