Sign in to follow this  
Stephen1918

Oeffag C.II

I have uploaded the Oeffag C.II. It was an Austro-Hungarian two-seater used mostly on the Eastern Front. The download includes two skins, a small bomb loadout, a full set of serial number decals, and my skinning templates.

My thanks to Ojcar for making the FM for this plane.

Happy New Year!

post-67404-0-38320300-1451590479.jpg

post-67404-0-42763200-1451590497.jpg

post-67404-0-28680000-1451590507.jpg

post-67404-0-19685700-1451590522.jpg

post-67404-0-45204100-1451590542.jpg

post-67404-0-53832200-1451590560.jpg

Edited by Stephen1918
  • Like 3

another great release. It's been another great year for us few First Eagles diehards thanks to you and a few others.

• Like 3

:clapping:A great gift for the New Year. Of course, I'm a little sad that this is not a fighter, :blush:  but I got a very realistic target for my guns. Thank you, Stephen.

• Like 1

Great job again Stephen1918.

• Like 1

I especially want to mention a very nice feature - at a positive overload the rear edge of the upper wing noticeably vibrate! :clapping: 

IMHO, this is a very realistic look. :imhappy:

P.S. Let me know what are your future plans for the moderation of the game?

• Like 2

Thank you for your comments, gentlemen!

I think the wing vibration is built into the FM. We have Ojcar to thank for that. All of his data files for my planes have been great!

For the future - I have nothing in progress at the moment (for the first time in years!)

I have been working on getting my Western Front straightened out, I had been using it for testing and experimenting and it was pretty badly messed up, so I deleted and reinstalled the whole thing. I re-downloaded and installed all the planes, and using Ojcar's Armchair Aces as a guide, I've been re-installing all the skins. On my game, I run all the skins down to 512x512. It's very tedious, but it improves the frame rate quite a bit.

• Like 1

I think the wing vibration is built into the FM. We have Ojcar to thank for that. All of his data files for my planes have been great!

Don't give me the credit. The funny thing is that I didn't noticed this "feature", so don't ask me...