Sign in to follow this  
331Killerbee

Dan Haggerty Dies at 74

The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams Star Dan Haggerty Dies at 74.    :cry:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/the-life-and-times-of-grizzly-adams-star-dan-haggerty-dies-at-74/ar-BBofqQK?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=edgsp

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

I loved that show, RIP. 

watched the tv series back in early 80's. was like a regular thign every saturday along with buck rogers and battlestar galactica(78)

was like a regular thing every saturday along with buck rogers and battlestar galactica(78)

Oh yes those were the days, I was enthralled by both of the Sci Fi series. I was in my last year of school and sat in front of the TV eagerly awaiting the next epic space battle with the Cylons (Galactica) or the Draconian forces (Buck Rogers). Science fiction had just been given a massive boost by the release of the first Star Wars movie which came to British movie screens in 1977.

I just couldn't get enough of it.   

Real sad to hear that he was a fellow I always liked and he also narrated a favorite movie of mine called When the North Wind Blows produced back in 1974 worth a look if you can locate a copy of it as it's really cool movie.