Is it me or does that cockpit look a lot like the Millenium Falcon!

• Like 1

The Osprey nose looks alot like the B-29 nose and George Lucas used the B-29 cockpit has based for the Millenium Falcon and i used has inspiration the panels from the B-29 and so on...............

• Like 1

Please tell me that big bird will sport double wheels on the landing gear!!

eh this is cool like Captain sky and the world of tomorrow:D

BTW, have any plans for a ground attack plane for Soviet Union/Paran?

hmmm...

that makes we wonder if the tricks used to "create" the B-29 pit couldn't be used here as well

it may, however, require mapping and skinning of the interior regions of cockpit/fuselage, since "open cockpit" is used for that

• Like 1

BTW, have any plans for a ground attack plane for Soviet Union/Paran?

Yes they are i plans for Attack and bombers for obth sides using like now german prototypes/paper planes using they German planes like beacouse its more  plausible for then to light day like this on destroy and laking  resources WW II Germany 

hmmm...

that makes we wonder if the tricks used to "create" the B-29 pit couldn't be used here as well

it may, however, require mapping and skinning of the interior regions of cockpit/fuselage, since "open cockpit" is used for that

I have been very carefull on mapping the inside of the cockpit on the Osprey so using Open cockpit true option should work very well

in geral i have the osprey euro skin done now im on decals and weapons i post image later today on my progress!

now a question watt wold the FAA use in terms of size for Attack / bomber role? just point me a plane so that judge the size wheight and go from there for USN i already a Big Attack plane and fighter but for the FAA im kind lost!!!!

Cocas

Daniel

Decals are set but using for now some generic decals weapons are the best posssible.

img00104_zps60nae1bi.jpg

img00106_zpshqftkvq0.jpg

img00105_zpszdi8druf.jpg

• Like 1

Man this bird is sooo beuatiful!! Wondering If will be possible to add that trick that let the player see a gunsight for level bombing (just like in the Stary Il28 cockpit). On the last pic, the panel just in front the fuselage roundel, are those air brakes? Can we see them full open please?

Yes they are i plans for Attack and bombers for obth sides using like now german prototypes/paper planes using they German planes like beacouse its more  plausible for then to light day like this on destroy and laking  resources WW II Germany 

I have been very carefull on mapping the inside of the cockpit on the Osprey so using Open cockpit true option should work very well

in geral i have the osprey euro skin done now im on decals and weapons i post image later today on my progress!

now a question watt wold the FAA use in terms of size for Attack / bomber role? just point me a plane so that judge the size wheight and go from there for USN i already a Big Attack plane and fighter but for the FAA im kind lost!!!!

Cocas

Daniel

Regarding attack/bomber for FAA, I think they used the Fairey Firelfy still in 1952, cause AFAIK the Gannet entered service in 1954. Cannot remember If the WW2 Avengers were still in service or If they ever used the Helldiver.

• Like 1

Man this bird is sooo beuatiful!! Wondering If will be possible to add that trick that let the player see a gunsight for level bombing (just like in the Stary Il28 cockpit). On the last pic, the panel just in front the fuselage roundel, are those air brakes? Can we see them full open please?

that trick would be nice maybe use the Canberra bombardier cockpit???

Stratos thats the Main gear door i dint figure out a way to add airbrakes to this beacouse of the tricky gears doors!

Regarding attack/bomber for FAA, I think they used the Fairey Firelfy still in 1952, cause AFAIK the Gannet entered service in 1954. Cannot remember If the WW2 Avengers were still in service or If they ever used the Helldiver.

Ok more fighter size and weight should be ok maybe even a Prop bird!!!!

i think i saw on the net that the avenger serve until the late 50´s or early 60´s 

The Westland Wyvern would be the largest 'prop' but the Scimitar and Buccaneer would be the biggest jets in the pre-Phantom era.

• Like 1

in 59, they finally got missiles ... but LOOK what they got!! 

• Like 1

RN%20SHARK%20FGA1.01_zpstegewmju.jpg

Blackburn Shark FGA.1 - 893 Naval Air Squadron, 1953

• Like 2

RN%20SHARK%20FGA1.13_zps8bocko60.jpg

Blackburn Shark FGA.1 - 763 Naval Air Squadron, 1954

• Like 3

RN%20SHARK%20FGA1.14_zps5q4qgujk.jpg

This is such a cool idea - well done Daniel!

• Like 5

show watt has not been shown Wrenchs´s great whit  the Osprey pit!

img00113_zps3bhwdodd.jpg

and some formation flying!

img00112_zpsvk3rdsfx.jpg

im getting more brids in game so thing will slow down for a bit here!

more every soon!

• Like 1

even if the mission is successful, and the target is destroyed, you can still buy it on the way out....

• Like 2

working on Osprey Skins!

2_zpswdjsra6s.jpg

1_zpspmtqobrz.jpg

3_zpseomexql7.jpg

need to chekcc thenc game still!

work goes on!

• Like 6