Sign in to follow this  

Finally getting back into the swing of things. It took a major disappointment and being pissed off for a while to get me to focus my energies into movie making.

Hope you enjoy!

*Apologize in advance to those who may not be able to view this based on content id blocking via Youtube.

Edited by ironroad
  • Like 1

Terrific! That early 80s documentary audio groove sucked me right in. The voice of the British voiceover guy from Discovery Channel's Wings was in my head the whole time, outstanding!

Terrific! That early 80s documentary audio groove sucked me right in. The voice of the British voiceover guy from Discovery Channel's Wings was in my head the whole time, outstanding!

Thanks, I tried a few new camera angle techniques in this one and re-filmed the dogfights about three times. Still not fully satisfied with the end results :biggrin:.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By JosefK
      Oh this is gonna be a classic....

• By Crusader
      Crusader recomendzzzz...
      Aviation Week and Space Technology/McGraw hill, Inc., 1990
      Time Life Video/Air Power, 1991
    • By ironroad
      Just finished another DCS training video. This video features F-15s from the 144th Fighter wing/194th Fighter Squadron of the California Air National Guard, mixing it up with F-5E/N Tiger IIs of the Naval Reserve. The video is part of my "Go Guard" series which features each state unit that operates F-15s.

And also a capture I just finished of an 144th bird taking gas

http://ironroad.deviantart.com/art/Working-the-Pipe-586392067 
      A big thanks to Tom Weiss of Lockonfiles.com for the awesome 144th FW skin.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..