Come on guys, it's a game, lets not fall out about it. Like DA said it's only taken me 3 years to respond but I will dig it out and give it a look over. I know I made a few improvements since it was released.

Eric, I cant really understand why you're having issues with it as it's nothing special compared with other terrains released around that time.

15 hours ago, Sundowner said:

Eric, I cant really understand why you're having issues with it as it's nothing special compared with other terrains released around that time.

Yeah me neither. Maybe it was just how I was making the mission that caused that graphics glitch. I'll look into it sometime in the future and hopefully it won't happen again.

32 minutes ago, EricJ said:

Yeah me neither. Maybe it was just how I was making the mission that caused that graphics glitch. I'll look into it sometime in the future and hopefully it won't happen again.

This happen to me sometimes.
This terrain, Anatolia 2 and others with much objects to load, sometimes do not load everything, some textures missing and etc, even with a nice spec pc.
I usually try to load any other terrain/mission, before going into these terrains in first place.
I think its the SF2 engine failing to load a lot of things, a RAM issue.
I wish one day play SF2 with a x64 capabilities...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, madvad said:

This happen to me sometimes.
This terrain, Anatolia 2 and others with much objects to load, sometimes do not load everything, some textures missing and etc, even with a nice spec pc.
I usually try to load any other terrain/mission, before going into these terrains in first place.
I think its the SF2 engine failing to load a lot of things, a RAM issue.
I wish one day play SF2 with a x64 capabilities...

I didn't think to load another map and fly around that one, just created one and it blacked out on me, but loaded fine (I would think) so I don't think the map likes me or I just gotta go somewhere else first, but will try that though, thanks!

New HFD and TFD's awaiting approval.

One day I might get round to completely redoing this terrain.........I've learned a lot since it's initial release.:wink:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Lesson learned:

RAF Scampton

img00659.JPG

img00660.JPG

shhhh.... that's camoflague, left over from WW2

• Haha 2