IRIAF adapted the F-14's ALE-29 system to the F-4's. After the Gulf War.

Hi,

Thank you for your excellent post. I recently encountered an issue. Whenever I choose IRAF F-4E-72 to fly, the target appears on friendly bases, which are colored blue. When the mission started, the friendly plane attacked me. Is there any suggestion to resolve this issue? Thanks a lot. 

Hi,

Thank you so much for your great IRAF F-4D plane. I have an issue with the panel light right underneath the RWR. All the lights are always on (SAM, AAA, UNKNOWN, etc.). Could you tell me how I can resolve this annoying issue? Thanks a lot. 

On 11/26/2016 at 9:12 PM, yakarov79 said:

For now there is no correct F-4E Phantom II for IIAF/IRIAF. As Iranian aircrafts were slightly different. Closest for now are E_75 and E_78 from ravenclaw. (I think around 70 aircrafts were equpped with TISEO)

Ive made skins for those in IRIAF service and every serial number as decal...but am waiting in patience for correct ones.

What does suppose a ..correct one to be if you don't mind my asking ? I'm just curious if you can share your expertise on this one.