Sign in to follow this  
PFunk

This New Plane Looks Interesting...

http://combatace.com/gallery/image/34230-17309958-1257284754362786-8116633508603353349-o/

I noticed this on the header of the site, in the gallery.  Looks kind of like the Russian Yak trainer, it has AA-11s on the wingtips, but it also has Mavs on the pylons.

Is this an original design, a 'what-if', or is it a new trainer design from an aviation firm we haven't seen yet?  Pretty cool, like something marketed for an air force on the cheap.

Whoever's it is, good luck and keep up the good work.  Hope we see it soon.

Maybe a FA-50?? Those guys are Argentinian and AFAIK Argentina just selected the KAI FA-50 as their attack/LIFT new plane.

gallery_87363_8_3093_zpszdoj2mq2.jpg

fa_50_test_render_4_by_edfeg71-d7hte1q_z

I figured it was a 'what-if'.  I'm presuming it's for the first-gen games because of their FB page.  Wonder if it can be ported over into the 2nd-gen titles.

A plane, that works in WoX world will work in SF2 world too.

By the way, a KAI T-50 (FA-50 or T-X call it what you want) would be a cool new plane for WoX and SF2.

It's amazing.  Today's combat trainers are capable of a lot of the same things as the front-line fighters of the Cold War.  I wouldn't mind having the Yak-130 (or the Italians' license-built version of it) myself.