Sign in to follow this  
kurdistan1

Help for Profisional Effects & NEW speeches

Hi gentlemen.....aaaa ...and Laddies of course!

1-Does anybody work on PRO effects for SF2?

I mean that realllllllyyyyy effects! for example be different MOAB from FOAB....?

and every bomb or missile has different effect and sound from the others?

2-does anybody have new speeches as in: Hebrew- Arabic?

i have persian/Iranian speech MOD.but i prefer to have speech of israeli and arab pilots.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By willtheboss323
      I've been working on a skin for the Su-37 Terminator based off of a design from Project Wingman. The skin file, Terminator.bmp, appears to have both sides for the wings, but, when I just put the stars on one side, the part of them that is on the wing ends up mirroring over to the other wing, instead of just staying the way it is in the .bmp file like I want it to. Is there any way I can disable the mirroring so that it won't put the stars on the left wing as well? (I am referring to the top sides of the wings of course)

• By Nuni
      Hi there guys, I have been wondering something for a while. Wandering around the DATA ini of some VTOL aircrafts I realised that there is a type of engine dedicated to attitude control (obviously there must be a way to move around the aircraft when you are almost static in the air), that as you may already know, are the RCS. I have not seen any exhaust effect applied to this systems in game, for example a Harrier hovering only has the exhaust effect of its four nozzles, but do you know if it is possible to add effects to them? I was thinking of using RCS effects to use them in a spacecraft model, burning only as you use them when maneuvering the ship. That would be very cool indeed!
      I already tried copying the ExhaustEffect command hoping that it would work but it didn't... Do you have any other idea to at least fake this thrusters?

• By Eagle114th

View File Improved Wingtip Vortex v1.0.rar
      Improved Wingtip Vortex Effect pack Version 1.0 by Eagle114th

The purpose of this add-on effect mod is to improve the graphic of wingtip vortex in Strike Fighter 2. I have noticed that wingtip vortex, by default, looks bit unrealistic. So I have decided to improve these, inspired by modders from Combat Ace community, especially by Wrench and Stary. I am very thankful for this wonderful community and I am more than proud to be part of Combat Ace commmunity sharing my hobbies within Strike Fighter 2. I truly hope that you enjoy my improved wingtip vortex effect package, you can post feedback/suggestion for improving my effect pack at this link:

http://combatace.com/topic/75798-wip-improved-wing-tip-vortices-updated-11-18-12/#entry601081

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSTALL INSTRUCTION:

1) MAKE SURE YOU back up your EFFECT folder!

2) Extract this file using winrar or 7zip tools and you will see a folder called "Improved Wingtip Vortex v1.0"

3) There are two folders with types of wingtip vortex:

- Straight trails Version = new wingtip vortex effect with straight trails
      - Shakey trails Version = new wingtip vortex effect with shakey trails

You can only pick ONE of these two folders, you can't have both at the same time. You can try one of these two version first. Then try other and see which one you like the best. However, inside these folder you will see "Effect" folder, drop them in your strike fighter 2 mod folder and overwrite when asked.

4) ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Known BUGS/Problem:

Shakey version of wingtip vortex trails disappears at specific angle when you view them, this is due to nature of 2D. I have tried creating 3D volumetric version of wingtrip vortex, they got too complicated and hogs cpu and memories lot. I had to cancel my project of converting 2D wingtip vortex from 2D to 3D, to avoid heavy cpu and memories hogging for anyone's computer. I intend to make this mod very friendly for any computer. That is exactly why I created two version of wingtip vortex (straight and shakey).

CREDIT:

TK - Thank you very much for creating this great simulation known as Strike Fighter 2. Your hard work have created this simulation for us all to enjoy together, especially our passions/hobbies of creating mods for improving Strike Fighter 2 into greater simulation.

FalcCAF (Erik) - THANK YOU very much for working on this project with me, giving me feedback that helped me improving my effect pack through my modding progress with your great knowledge!

dgk196 - THANK YOU for helping me very much with improving my wingtip vortex effect modding with your knowledge, especially your experiences have from your services in US Navy.

Wrench - You have been great inspiration that encouraged me into modding games and simulation long time ago. You have been my hero in old day of Jane's Fighter Anthology with your modding.

Deuces - Thank you, your effect pack in SF1 series have taught me how to do some basic effect modding for SF1 and 2 series.

Stary - Your great effect pack in SF2 have taught me alot about modding effect pack, thank you!

Combatace community - Thank you community for letting me be part of this great community!
      Submitter Eagle114th Submitted 11/18/2012 Category Effect Mods  
    • By KJakker
      Hello everyone, as you may or may not know, I often make my own variants of guns based on data I have available. I have decided that because I already do this for a number of guns that I would put together a set of gun packs. So far I have RN gun USN gun packs mostly assembled and I am thinking of doing NATO and USSR naval gun packs as well. However I need some help.

I am looking for information on what color of tracer various guns used historically. I would like to start with Royal Navy and US Navy tracers from 1939 to present if possible but any info would be appreciated.

Secondly I also would like to ask if anyone is interested in the possibility of putting together a few more "Gun Fire Effect" for a greater variety of muzzle flashes/muzzle smoke? 
    • By Eagle114th
      Hello everyone,

This is my latest progress on improving wingtip vortexes. I have two types of wingtip vortexes so people can choose which type they want when installing my version of improved wingtip vortex:

Straight trail version of improved wingtip vortex

Shakey Trail version of improved wingtip vortex

Any feedbacks or suggestions for improving these wingtip vortexes is much appreciated and hopes you all like these progress so far! I am finalizing these before releasing them soon.

UPDATE:

I have released my first version of wingtip vortex, they can be found at this link:

http://combatace.com/files/file/13560-improved-wingtip-vortex-v10rar/

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..