MiG-35 Fulcrum F

Kaiser1

MiG-35 Fulcrum F

Español

Versión 3.0 del caza polivalente MiG-35, toda la aviónica y el armamento lanzable ha recibido una mejora, tratándolo de parecerlo lo mas posible al verdadero MiG-35:

• Nuevas características del radar, mas leal al Zhuk Phazotron AE.
  • Inclusión de un sistema IRST, llamado OLS-K con detección IR y TV.
  • Adaptado al nuevo armamento ruso, misiles AA R-74EM y bombas LGB de la serie 500.

Probado en combate contra aviones de 4,5° y 5° generación de aviones de combate.

English

Version 3.0 of the multi-purpose MiG-35 fighter, all avionics and launchable weaponry has received an improvement, trying to look as much as possible to the true MiG-35:

• New features of the radar, more loyal to the Zhuk Phazotron AE.
  • Inclusion of an IRST system, called OLS-K with IR and TV detection.
  • Adapted to new Russian armament, AA R-74EM missiles and 500 series LGB bombs.

Tested in combat against aircraft of 4,5 ° and 5 ° generation of combat aircraft.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By yunped
      MIG-21Z- Screen Shot

• By yunped

MIG-21Z release.
      MIG-21Z

• By KruxConcept
      Hello!
      I've been playing SFP1 for quite some time now and i know a little bit about its online features (i have already hosted a LAN party). However, i've recently acquired a VPS and wanted to try out hosting a public server for it.
      I'm hosting another flight sim server as well (YSFlight) and i needed to do some port forwarding and endpoint configuration on my VPS. For SFP1 however, i don't know the Port or Port Range it uses, and running netstat -ab didn't give me anything (using the host batch file the game gives me).

Does someone know the game's ports or port range? (Or am i doing something wrong?)
      Thanks in advance!
    • By jonBeers
      I a few days ago realized there was another patch level available (here at combay ace) and another later large weps pak available.  I believe the patch is the 08...i had been running the last 06 level.
      Anyway, loading those and everything is great except now i can't see SAM smoke trails which makes it hard to dodge them. Has anyone encountered this and have an idea how to fix?
      Also, has anyone every taken out a AAA or SAM radar with any of the available anti-radiation missles? On any patch level. Back in the day when I first got a f-4g off columb 5 i think i hit one once and later decided it was by accident. Does wild weasel and iron hand work better in SF2?
      Recently I asked for recommendations about upgrading to a newer game and thanks for the suggestions everyone. After loading the latest patch and weps pak everythng is better (except the sam smoke thing) so i think i'll stick with sf1 until i can afford a much better machine and make a quantom leap in the latest ghraphic engined game like DCS. However, SF with the complete patches and high res skins, cockpits, and later editions of terrains is pretty dambn good. Is SF2 much better? I think it will run on what i got.
      Before i make any moves in purchasing a new game or definitely a new pc i will have to improve my finacial situation as my health issues have put me in a bind. I want to make a donation to combat ace as soon as i can as ya'll have really helped me thru some tough times keeping my mind busy with the mods and stuff. However, they raised the rent again this year and i'm having to buy more meds. The ole ticker is having some issues.
      Anyway, you know i love them fighter planes.
    • By jonBeers
      I have finally been able to purchase a decent more recent model PC. I have MS CFS2 & SFP1 running great on it. With all the hard-drive space I have created many installs with specific planes loaded in each install so the random mission generator button will load appropriate planes.
      With MS CFS2 I like that you can define groups of enemy planes to chose from, but it messes up if you dump all your planes in one install.
      Strike Fighters 1 doesn't seem to restrict appropriate planes to showing up when flying over a terrain even if you define friendly and enemy planes in that terrain's 'nations' file.
      What I would like to do is upgrade to a more recent combat flight sim(s). I say sims because Id be surprised to find a game i liked for both WWII props AND jet (missile) combat.
      Yes...I'd like some improvement in graphics, but I like the realism (flight mode;s) to be realistic as possible. I do realize the 'air' file or 'data' file creater or modifiers have a huge impact on flight model realism. For example, I can only remember losing a F-4 to an uncontrolable spin once and that was a stock plane not a mod; while, my MiG-29 will spin if you pull to many Gs at a low airspeed (to much AOA) and its a mod add-on!
      Anyway, looking at pics online it appears that folks are really doing a good job on aircraft for more recent sims...and terrains.
      Can anyone give me some input on what would be a good combat sim buy(s)? 
      My budget is limitted and I can not buy everything out there to see if i like it like back in the day when i had less responsibility.
      Oh, I do think i want to get MS FSX to get modern graphics. There's a payware F-4J/S Phantom available that I think I want.
      However, the VC and skin of my F-4s in Strike Fightes 1 is pretty good really. I would imagine there's probably some pretty good free mod planes for a more recent combat simZ. I'm not THAT picky...I've been living with sims that came out practically in the last millinium for Jeez sake.
      Input please...and thanks!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..