On 12/6/2017 at 7:15 PM, Wrench said:

nope, 08 level WoE

Wings over Europe, I get, but I don't know what 08 level is. I'd better look in the downloads.

Ah the 2008 patch of WOE. I have that. But it's just Europe. There's no Korea.

If I download the Full Korea on WOE will it give me the scenery you are talking about?

um....

you know you need to build the KAW game folder FROM an 08 level WoE, right??? (ie: era specific install)

Pity. It's exceedingly easy.

this link

in the SF2 WW2 Forum has another link inside it, that leads back to the SF2 KB, where the instructions on "how to.." reside. For some reason, the direct link in the SF1 KB is not working. I've already notified Erik, and hope he figures out what went south.

Perhaps you might like to give it read?

Alexis, if you want to HAVE this terrain and you want to play it in a SF1 environment, I might be the person who can give you exactly that on a silver plate. I have it and I play on it for months. Of course that wouldn't have been possible without the precious help of the terrain guru/master,  Mr. Kevin Stein, aka Wrench. Thank you once again Kevin for the continous help and guiding you provided when I needed it.

UllyB, that's very kind. I'm using the Korean Terrain with the SF1 Korean War pack, and I have to say I get massive frame rates with it. But I was curious about how this other scenery would play.

I read up the article Wrench wrote and I wasn't sure whether it was still too complicated. I mainly fly Panthers and Cougars of aircraft carriers, so I wouldn't want to lose that facility, but please tell me more.

damn, really??

It ain't that HARD!! If you can copy/paste and rename, you're more than half way there.

Alexis I sent you a private message, please take a look.