By FANATIC MODDER
This is a Fiat G.91R pack, taking the old SFP1 mods and make them SF2 compatible.
The pack includes all three G.91R versions 1,3 & 4, with all the neccessary weapons, pilots, guns & sounds. Five missions are also included. You need to install the NATO fighters campaign for these missions and the excellent Ravenclaw_007 USAF & Luftwaffe Phantoms.
I tried to make as complete as possible, taking parts from the excellent G.91Y of ErikGen, such as the cockpit, sounds and the ejection seat.
I worked the skins (converted into jpg), the loadouts and of course the data.ini trying to do it as realistic as I could.
The real credits should go to
First and above all
for make them possible.
- Andriam "Kreelin" who made the original Flight Model of the G.91Rs for SPF1.
- Maurizio "NGHENGO" for the loading and hangar screens
- Spillone104 for the jet sound, photos and suggestions during beta testing of the initial G.91Y release
- Steve S for the invaluable infos about the cockpit of the initial G.91Y release
- Steve S, Soulfreak & Muesli for the amazing skins
- Ravenclaw_007 for the amazing weapons that made sense to rework the G.91R
- Viper63 for the excellent pilots
- bobrock, Soulfreak, Dave, Canadair, 76.IAP-Blackbird, Veltro2k and Nghengo as beta testers of the initial G.91Y release
- The Attachment Position of the pylons are slighly wrong and should have been corrected. Hopefully in a later release.
- The cockpit of the G.91Y looks a bit odd, since the "Yankee" was twin-engined and I hope that someone would correct this.
- A late period ('80s) skin is missing for the Portoguese G.91R/4. I hope that someone would make a skin for it.
I had in mind to rework the G.91R for years, and finally now I managed to do it. Better late than ever.
I think most people know my love for small planes.
Remember this is a