Sign in to follow this  
KJakker

Where are the game files and how can I best report bugs? (Cold Waters)

Quotation of Julhelm on the below topic title.

Where are the game files and how can I best report bugs?

All of the campaign, mission, sensor, weapon, vessel and hud data are in plain text format in

\Steam\steamapps\common\Cold Waters\ColdWaters_Data\StreamingAssets\default\

It is recommended that if you change things, create a folder called 'override' in the root StreamingAssets folder. Any files placed in the override folder will override the default ones. This will keep you from breaking your install.

The save files are located in

C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\Killerfish Games\Cold Waters\savegame

We ask that when you encounter a campaign bug, make a copy of your save file and send it to us via the webform at:

http://killerfishgames.com/support

along with a description of what happened, any any screenshots if you have them. The save files really help us reproduce bugs so we can fix them.

Edited by KJakker

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LilLucy
      Recently i just downloaded the mod for the Su37  
      and uhh i cant find a way to make the Missiles work, the R77 and R74 wont show up in the weapon list nor would the aircraft automatically choose  a loudout. 
      is there a way to fix this, Same as the F-22A mod but there the Aim-120's are available but the radar is absolutely broken. Help?

p.s made a Indonesian skin cuz why not

• By KJakker
        Here are all the list of all of the changes made in each update from the Bugs, Fixed and Requested Features List thread by Killerfish Games linked below. I included the most resent Version 1.09b Beta from 12 Dec 2017 at the end of this list.
      Bugs, Fixed and Requested Features List

• By KJakker
      Link to and copy of the Cold Waters Modding Guide by Killerfish Games.
      Modding Guide By Killerfish Games

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..