Recently i just downloaded the mod for the Su37  

and uhh i cant find a way to make the Missiles work, the R77 and R74 wont show up in the weapon list nor would the aircraft automatically choose  a loudout. 
is there a way to fix this, Same as the F-22A mod but there the Aim-120's are available but the radar is absolutely broken. Help?

p.s made a Indonesian skin cuz why not

img00027.JPG

Only options for the sukhois are below, i installed everything like it should but these weapons wont show up

img00048.JPG

img00047.JPG

Check dates for missiles etc...some wont be modern and may be time limited.

Maybe that the Su-37 need a special weapon pack. Check the read me file. Perhaps you will find there the solution of your problem.

check weaponstations in aircraft data.ini  maybe there is specific station code for those missile stations. And then check if this correspond with missiles in your weapons folder. 

R74 is listed but its not with the a\c you may need a weaps pack.....

I just d\l it and all is well except I dont seem to have the R74...

img00051.JPG

img00052.JPG

Edited by russouk2004

Wow! so many answers! i will write mine tooo!!!))) Change loadout.ini file. change all R-77 to A-12, R-27 to AA-10.... all russian names to NATO codes which correspond your weapons pack installed. By the way i did this work for you already

Edited by bazillius
misprint

Change loadout.ini file. change all R-77 to A-12, R-27 to AA-10

That would be my guess too. Improper "type names" in the load out ini. Edit to match the exact name in the weapon's data ini

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By PeacePuma
      Hello everyone, has someone added a 3d element to an existing cockpit using the false pilot method ??? I want to make a modification to cockpit by putting elements and making them visible through the line "open cockpit = true", but I want to know the experience of some of you
    • By Slant6
      Enjoying the Korean Air War campaign overall. But sometimes, when things get very busy, the framerate will slow almost to a crawl. My setup is the following (relevant info):

W10
      i5 2500 (non K)
      8GB Ram
      1TB 7200
      GTX 1050ti (newish drivers, forget the number exactly, 45X I think)
      Sound Blaster Z
      Do I need a serious upgrade to cut through the slowdowns and framerate drops?
    • By LilLucy
      Heyoo 
      if ya noticed a couple of minutes a go i posted some ss of my Su-30KI, now im not gonna post it for download because im planning to make it into the 35S with Thrust vectoring and a new cockpit. now..
      what do i use to edit cockpit models? what software needed to design it or any utilities? (the Su-35 cockpit for download dont look so great and i wanna improve on it a lot)
      Secondly, How do i add thrust vectoring nozzles to an aircraft without Thrust vectoring?.
      > The model i use as a base is Marcfighter’s Su-27 and i also have the 37 installed and see it has the nozzles modeled and working.
      Sincerely,
      Noon

• By LilLucy

Screenshot of my Indonesian skin for a Su-30KI (Marc’s Su-27 with SKM cockpit and better performance mods)
      The 30KI info:
      1997-1998 Sukhoi talks with Indonesia about selling Su-30, in 1998 aircraft was in hurry converted to demonstrator called Su-30KI, rebuilded using "chinese" upgrade kit Su-27SK (but retain air-refueling probe and OLS on right side). Aircraft with number 27 has a new camouflage - white and black waves on old grey background. First flight 06.1998, then shifted to Akhtubinsk air range for tests. Please note that aircraft has nothing in common with real Su-30 except name (it's the only one-seat aircraft with name Su-30!). 
      In 2002 was rebuilt once again, to prototype of upgrade packet of the Su-27s, so it's name was changed to Su-27SMand for export Su-27SMK with new avionics, newest air-to-ground missiles. Bort number 305, camouflage as previous, but more waves on nose of the aircraft and inner surfaces of tail fins. It was presented on MAKS-2003 and many shows.
      My take on the 30KI is a variant if it was modernized the same way Indonesia’s Su-27’s were modernized to the SKM variants
      I’m still new here but i have plans on a Su-35S add on but idk if i can make my own model yet.. 

• By LilLucy
      Hi everyone, im trying to make a Su-30KI mod based on Marc's Su-27 using a SKM cockpit with my own camo skin, and i tried getting the flag of Indonesia on the aircraft in the decal.ini of the skin and i showed nothing so i made a 650 x 400 Jpeg of the flag and converted it to .tga and it was 739kb and it looked like the picture below. so i thought the pic / file must be too big. Then i re made the flag with a 8 x 4 jpeg and it was a 1kb file, and it was the same problem. i tried lowering the scale all the way to 0.003 and nothing changed. 

But then i notice the default 51D has the Indonesian flag if i change the nation to Indonesia in single mission, soo is there a way to just get the national flag of it and how?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..