bon jeux

lauvo

UAW150V4 TWF ww1 V.2

16 different planes

copy in UAW150V4

+ editor .3dz and .tpc

good game

lauvo

Isn't it possible to provide a smaller, more simple download that can be dumped into MrJelly's current archive for this WWI Campaign?
It seems redundant too as his download I belive is newer but does include The Western Front (TWF) campaign/theater.

Or is your download a special breed? I'm just been trying to determine which download is better for TWF/WWI, could you advise please?

Hi Mark

I'm here often mostly for SF2 stuff,,Get all I need from HQ and your site..Outstanding Job

I think that the downloads aren't meant for jelly's latest versions but rather for a 1.29 version instead.

These models can be incorporated into EAWPRO as well but they lack the appropiate theatre.

VonBeerhofen

After looking at it, it looks like it just the WW1 theater and version 1.50. I haven't unpacked it or run it, so im not certain what it is exactly.

On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 10:35 PM, MarkEAW said:

Here, RIBob, this might be the one you want.................

Might be...….  Says to copy into a v1.5 version of EAW.  That's a version I skipped.  So far I have V.1, V1.1, V1.2, V1.28e, and latest V1.60  EAWPRO, of course.

Is the exact version of EAW V1.5 specified by Lauvo above available on your Help site, and clearly identified?