1 hour ago, Blackburn32 said:

I can provide my skinning efforts if required? I can do an accurate ODS Turkey skin pack?

Sure, the more help we get, the better!

Just thought I'd update this thread. 

The ODS mod would be perfect if it included Menrva's terrain. Everything is great about the latest mod, especially since the latest aircraft and ship updates over the last few years. The newest terrain by Menrva is really all that is still needed. (more Iraqi naval action would be perfect too of course, but that's not too difficult to add by the novice player).

I am no expert but if there's anything I can help with Menrva in order to get your terrain applicable with the latest mod please PM me. 

I still love SF2 over all the other sims (DCS has better graphics but that's about the only advantage) and have been playing it since I was 13. An updated ODS campaign would really make this game one of the best, even in 2019!

Thanks everyone!

Edited by warthog64
  • Thanks 2

@warthog64 Thank you for the kind words. That terrain had been in development for years, after periods of hiatus due to RL issues and so on. It was built to be used in a future ODS update, with numerous features, realistic river, farm and city placement that were missing in the original terrain.

As for the help, I am actually waiting for additional aircraft updates (some amazing Mirages are still in the works!) and eventually some new ground objects as well. Nothing prevents me to actually update the old ODS campaign to be used with my terrain, but we want to upgrade it with better aircraft and objects as well. Check your PM.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for all the info Menrva. 

Edited by warthog64

On 02/02/2018 at 9:08 PM, angelp said:

Yes both available, the army and navy version,  but i think the army version is the uh-60L The UH-1N i think is the same I have to check  and the ch-46 only need minor work to use it as a USMC helo. The only thing that we will need is reference for the units of these choppers for this mod but they are here waiting

UH-60.thumb.jpg.517b5a2f0a8adfd424fa290458e08937.jpg

Where can I get the uh-60

Dev A Team

unless someone builds another

so, yeah, you're boned

as miracle max said "look who knows so much"

UH-60M and SeaCougar are extras in this release (Thanksgiving gift folder). they still need a chunk of work, but we do have them in house.

Rayensouissi2002, get with allenjb42. he has been working on alot of skins for other site (facebook page, not capuns) Blackhawks, and has made a decent substitute Seahawk