Hi all. I have a problem with this F-18-A_88 (by Dave). The animation opens the dome, extends the stairs and folds the wings. I want to remove from the animation the fold of the wings, can someone help me? Thank you.

The author did not answer my message

img00052.JPG.0326771f4c0fa1ccdfc1ab309588cbac.JPG

how about simply NOT using that keystroke??

• Like 2

Well can someone tell him what it is? Because for the life of me I do not remember. I don't even have SF2 installed to give him an answer. So someone hook this guy up with the answer because it is still a problem. 

7 hours ago, Dave said:

Well can someone tell him what it is? Because for the life of me I do not remember. I don't even have SF2 installed to give him an answer. So someone hook this guy up with the answer because it is still a problem. 

He sent me a PM and i told him the animation can not been splitted by INI edit. I gave him a sort of walkaround, making the canopy animation setup as tailhook. That worked for him.

so, the most obvious and simplest answer, given in post #3 wasn't good enough???

thanks for helping to guy out, Florian! :drinks:

• Like 1

I understand that being a rookie in this game and asking in this forum is a problem for many. At this moment I will not bother anyone

Have you tried using the "RotatingPylon=True" ini entry to get the weps to stay with the animated wingfold?

9 hours ago, Wrench said:

so, the most obvious and simplest answer, given in post #3 wasn't good enough???

thanks for helping to guy out, Florian! :drinks:

well, if we were happy with the established answer the download section would be alot smaller

• Haha 1