In response to the ever increasing market for private companies to supply training support , TADS looks to build on the success of the Mirage F1 programme by purchasing redundant Mirage2000 and 2000B fighters.These are quickly in service after being re-engined with the Pratt & Whitney F100 PW-229 to increase performance. ...

Thanks to those who answered my question on pylon removal ,I  take NO credit for any skins or files used as all are borrowed from various sources on the site and adapted by me using my extremely limited skill set.

In memory of The One and Only Dennis..The True Mirage Master.

img00054.jpg

img00055.jpg

M2K Agressor.jpg

M2K Agressor Hanger.jpg

M2K Agressor Loading.jpg

M2KB Agressor Hanger.JPG

Where is the Raptor.jpg

• Like 6

yeah, good luck with that.

I don't even think we HAVE that bird in our hangar. (well, at least not a legle)

I know there's no Su-34 in SF2, but if we're using the strike-oriented 2-seat Mirage 2000B as an up-to-date agressor, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to paint 1 up as such.