CH-118 Iroquois. SF2.

Bell CH-118  Iroquois
This is a third party addon of Bell helicopter model CH-118 used by Canadian Armed Forces. 
It is designed for and works only in SF2 series. And will never work in SF1.

This is FREEWARE-DONATIONWARE and it CANNOT be distrubuted unless permissions are granted by myself.
The original readmes, if any, and all other pieces of the package MUST remain intact.
The names of all contributors, modders, suppliers, etc =MUST= be listed in any new readmes.
This package and any part of it may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
See the original readme documentation, if any, for further allowances and restrictions
Any persons wishing to make further modifications, contact me first.
Any persons wishing to make further modifications, MUST remember to put everyone's name in it.
Bribes and donations are accepted;

THIS AIRCRAFT MOD OR ANY PART OF IT MUST NOT BE HOSTED OR
POSTED FOR DOWNLOAD ON ANY OTHER WEB SITE WITHOUT MY EXPRESS
PERMISSION, OR USED FOR ANY OTHER PURPOSE THAN THIRDWIRE FLIGHT
SIMULATORS, AND MUST NOT BE SOLD OR OFFERED FOR SALE BY ITSELF
OR WITH ANY OTHER FILES OR MODS.

Jarek Hereda

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy al files to specific folders in your game mod directory. 

ANIMATION 1 & 2 - cockpit doors

ANIMATION 8 - unfold hoist

ANIMATION 9 - PJ on a winch 

ANIMATION 10 - lower/raise hoist.

This is beta file.
Better to share than store on hard drive.

Aircraft include generic Bell Huey cockpit.

Flying.
As with all my previous helos flying is quite easy. With little practice, you can even hoover. Without fake flaps and airbrakes.
Important here to control is using rudder and vector thrust control.
Normally throttle vector control on 88-89 degree increase power 55% wait little and then increase to 100% and helo will take off nicely.

Pack includes one helicopter with 3 skin for specific years to represent paintings used by Canadian Armed Forces.

Have fun.
Hope you will enjoy it same as me when working on it.
Edit and report bugs.

Jarek Hereda.

• Like 1

Top ! :good:

Many thanks Jarek !!! :drinks:

These will look great parked on the Alaska/Bering Straits terrain!!

many thanks!

• Like 1

These beauties once again remind us SF2 actually has the potential to extend its mission type to include "Combat Search And Rescue":good::good:

Thanks mate!

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Trotski

View File UH-1H HUEY (VIETNAM WAR)
      Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined VC
      UH-1H HUEY SLICKS ( VIETNAM WAR )

The final Huey pack ( for now ) in this series. 13 various slicks from the Vietnam war period. They include the following skins: Air America , 1/9 Cav, 82 Medical, 101 Airborne, 101 Aviation Company, 116 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 118 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 498 Medical, 9 Sqn RAAF, 213 Sqn VNAF, and finally 215 Sqn VNAF.
      Same drill as the previous packs, all in one plug and play ( hopefully, my track record of mistakes are over ) I am working on a gunship version of the Huey, however i am struggling with getting a working cockpit for the H model Huey, so a little patience and hopefully I shall have some armed and dangerous hueys for your enjoyment !!
      Thanks to Yakarov79 for the original model.
      As ever ENJOY 
      Submitter trotski00 Submitted 02/16/2021 Category Other Origin  
    • By Trotski
      Anyone who runs is a VC. Anyone who stands still is a well-disciplined VC
      UH-1H HUEY SLICKS ( VIETNAM WAR )

The final Huey pack ( for now ) in this series. 13 various slicks from the Vietnam war period. They include the following skins: Air America , 1/9 Cav, 82 Medical, 101 Airborne, 101 Aviation Company, 116 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 118 AHC 1 and 2 Platoon colours, 498 Medical, 9 Sqn RAAF, 213 Sqn VNAF, and finally 215 Sqn VNAF.
      Same drill as the previous packs, all in one plug and play ( hopefully, my track record of mistakes are over ) I am working on a gunship version of the Huey, however i am struggling with getting a working cockpit for the H model Huey, so a little patience and hopefully I shall have some armed and dangerous hueys for your enjoyment !!
      Thanks to Yakarov79 for the original model.
      As ever ENJOY 
    • By Trotski
      Can anyone make or adapt a new pit for the H model Huey ? I have tried using Kesselbruts pit however one way, it crashes the sim , and the other, it ghosts a second co pilot over the top of the other one , which is pretty pants , none of the H series models have a pit with a working gunsight, so any assistance will be greatly appreciated............It's maybe a simple fix, but I am too old and too damn stupid to figure it out.
    • By Trotski
      UH-1H (EUROPE) errata
      View File CORRECTIONS FOR THE BUNDESGRENZCHUTZ HUEY
      EUROPE HUEYS
      Thanks to Shaolin for bringing it to my attention, it was a spelling error , so I have made a new decal , and updated the relevant .INI files to reflect the change . Download, and just drop the files into the UH-1H ( EUROPE) folder, and allow the over write, you all know the drill ( I hope ) so, again thanks to Shaolin for pointing this error out. Without input from you guys, errors cannot be corrected so keep up the good work as I appreciate it greatly
      Submitter trotski00 Submitted 02/12/2021 Category Other Origin  
    • By Trotski
      CORRECTIONS FOR THE BUNDESGRENZCHUTZ HUEY
      EUROPE HUEYS
      Thanks to Shaolin for bringing it to my attention, it was a spelling error , so I have made a new decal , and updated the relevant .INI files to reflect the change . Download, and just drop the files into the UH-1H ( EUROPE) folder, and allow the over write, you all know the drill ( I hope ) so, again thanks to Shaolin for pointing this error out. Without input from you guys, errors cannot be corrected so keep up the good work as I appreciate it greatly

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..