Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Erik

      2019 Drive   05/31/2019

      Can you lend a hand?  GET STARTED TODAY

Recommended Posts

Hawker Havoc FGR.1, No.9 Squadron, 1983

large.img00013.PNG.6804a33d66f3f3496b4078209afda38a.PNGlarge.img00014.PNG.e6e7850deba35d976485511aa4fdf0b8.PNGlarge.img00015.PNG.992a95dd8f1f6ac32fe7a524fc758500.PNGlarge.img00016.PNG.80ea51a2c767a911d8516929e1c9f2b1.PNGlarge.img00017.PNG.5f3801b7ba204471281836e7f102773d.PNGlarge.img00018.PNG.0aa836d5ed80e9d53ea90c218a8f7910.PNG

 

 

Hawker Havoc FGR.1, No.6 Squadron, 1991 during Operation Granby

large.img00003.PNG.169d9f6c0b81505ba93cfe6967ff7e6d.PNGlarge.img00004.PNG.8942f99d39d94f7f2d8f6f7d5bb1bdc8.PNGlarge.img00005.PNG.4482aaf9bfc81e5a026799859e127dc2.PNGlarge.img00006.PNG.4dbc3c6c3b331806c3f43ff9b493e40f.PNGlarge.img00007.PNG.8a2c5731e31ad593349d98e553ce9423.PNGlarge.img00008.PNG.838486f8705933d467157150fee7c4a8.PNGlarge.img00011.PNG.7a0bd15c0361cdc2ba4a635fb1351cd9.PNGlarge.img00012.PNG.9a45a6aaa76094672ef895e7963b020a.PNG

 

I know the positions of the Sidewinders look weird but I preferred not to mess around with the data.ini

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, serious question... why would you do this?  It's unmistakably a Su-24 Fencer and if the Brits wanted another swing-wing to go with their Tornado they'd get a F-111.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JosefK said:

OK, serious question... why would you do this?  It's unmistakably a Su-24 Fencer and if the Brits wanted another swing-wing to go with their Tornado they'd get a F-111.

 

Whatif.JPG

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha, so maybe the Brits stole the Russians' plans for the Fencer.......... and for some reason liked it @fallenphoenix1986

 

I would think as to repurposing Russian jets for NATO, maybe try a Flanker variant for Canada?  :rofl:  Or Spain going for the Yak-141 Freestyle and/or the MiG-29 Fulcrum?  Just a few thoughts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We DO have the RAF 'varks around here ... just have to dig for them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JosefK said:

Ha ha, so maybe the Brits stole the Russians' plans for the Fencer.......... and for some reason liked it @fallenphoenix1986

 

I would think as to repurposing Russian jets for NATO, maybe try a Flanker variant for Canada?  :rofl:  Or Spain going for the Yak-141 Freestyle and/or the MiG-29 Fulcrum?  Just a few thoughts.

In a What-if-World almost everything is possible. And the Fencer in this case must not have been soviet before. That's the freedom what-iffers have. It's just the Fencer "masquerading" as another plane from another country; people like Spinners and I have done it for years, just in case you didn't notice. Also re-imagining Russian aircraft to serve in NATO and traditionally western armament buying countries. Just take a deeper look into this section and the What-if Screenshot Thread.

And there is a MiG-29 for the spanish air force in the What-If Download section. And I am pretty sure, that there is also a Canadian Flanker somewhere in the Forum that had possibly been created by Spinners or somebody else.

Edited by ValAstur
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ValAstur said:

In a What-if-World almost everything is possible. And the Fencer in this case must not have been soviet before. That's the freedom what-iffers have. It's just the Fencer "masquerading" as another plane from another country; people like Spinners and I have done it for years, just in case you didn't notice. Also re-imagining Russian aircraft to serve in NATO and traditionally western armament buying countries. Just take a deeper look into this section and the What-if Screenshot Thread.

And there is a MiG-29 for the spanish air force in the What-If Download section. And I am pretty sure, that there is also a Canadian Flanker somewhere in the Forum that had possibly been created by Spinners or somebody else.

Well if I had the time, I'd definitely create a Canadian Su-30 or Su-35... ;-).  Canada would be fools not to at least give Sukhoi a good, hard look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..