British Aerospace Hawk F.2 - No.5 & No.11 Squadrons, RAF Strike Command, 1988

RAF%20HAWK%20F2.05_zpsrmuzup2w.jpg

RAF%20HAWK%20F2.09_zpsdqbcy98l.jpg

RAF%20HAWK%20F2.03_zpskgq3ypo5.jpg

RAF%20HAWK%20F2.04_zpsidcpnkw9.jpg

RAF%20HAWK%20F2.07_zpsbtrzauwk.jpg

• Like 10

Is this little stubby beast available for download here? If so I'll have/like one also please..........COOOOOL little jet! Thanks

1 hour ago, NIELS said:

Is this little stubby beast available for download here? If so I'll have/like one also please..........COOOOOL little jet! Thanks

AFAIK it's only at the DAT site.

• Sad 1

Hey spinners,how did you sort out the droptanks ? When I tried to use grey coloured versions they keep showing up black .Original camo versions are fine though !

img00049.JPG

img00048.JPG

7 hours ago, crisisloaner said:

Hey spinners,how did you sort out the droptanks ? When I tried to use grey coloured versions they keep showing up black .Original camo versions are fine though !

I knocked up a new texture for it. Just check that you're saving it the same as the original texture name and format.

Img002 shows original Hawk FGR1 , Img003 shows Hawk FGR2 upgrade (added EF200 Typhoon Pilot , avionics, cockpit, radar  and weapons . thanks as always to spinners for his advice.

img00003.JPG

img00002.JPG