11 minutes ago, crisisloaner said:

Sharkey Ward was a famous sea harrier pilot in the falklands.Just had a quick play and you are looking for something like the attached pics ? (replacing the sponsons is a bit beyond my modest abilities !)

img00008.JPG

img00034.JPG

Beautiful, could send me the skin many thanks. I'm from Grantham where Maggie Thatcher was born also the job is really good it gives a wear appearance 

Edited by JohnLewis141997

For the Falklands campaign change these skins and the new effect of the blades of the old models

img02775.thumb.JPG.d617b36602a6930879f9fa4a5b0a5831.JPGimg05932.thumb.JPG.790f6daed803e0cf0521f286a731a37a.JPG

3 minutes ago, torno said:

For the Falklands campaign change these skins and the new effect of the blades of the old models

img02775.thumb.JPG.d617b36602a6930879f9fa4a5b0a5831.JPGimg05932.thumb.JPG.790f6daed803e0cf0521f286a731a37a.JPG

Could you send these please

torno: are you all building a new Wessex? I hope so. Cause, the only other one is Capun, and no longer available to the General Community (tm)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Wrench said:

torno: are you all building a new Wessex? I hope so. Cause, the only other one is Capun, and no longer available to the General Community (tm)

I was just recently banned from A-team :(, Wrench do you have the Fe2b and Fe8 from there?

sorry, no. i'm not that big an FE2 player, and really haven't modded the game at all!