Sign in to follow this  
dsawan

Sound of jets and props missing

Sorry if this is common knowledge but havent played in ages. I have a sf2 modded install and no sound to jets or props. The speech and background music work but no engine or prop engine sounds. Any way to fix before doing a whole new install? Thx.

Do you get sounds from stock aircraft like the F-4E which calls for 'JetEngine' and 'JetBurner' ?

pause and the un-pause. the sounds should come back

known issue

• Like 1

Have you just installed a new plane and you lost the sound?

Happened to me a while ago when i installed a plane with it's ''JetEngine'' sound file. I placed back the other i had and it was solved...

hi, is happening to stock planes like a-4 and f-4. and mods. There is chatter sounds and menu music. No gun sounds either. I dont know if it is soundlist or what but dont want to do another install unless there is quick solution. pause and unpause wont work.

try a reinstall. has nothing to do with the soundlist. it's an internal game issue

pause / unpase has always worked in the past