Sign in to follow this  
rjw

WOFF Mods available

The "Consolidated Custom Mods" suite is currently available on Sandbagger's Mods Web site for your downloading

All of the mods have been renamed to simplify their intention, and all of them have "ReadMe" files that explain the inter-relationship of the mods.

If you already use any of these mods, please remove them from "Active" duty in your JSGME panel before installing the new ones.

The new mods are labelled as follows and unless explicitly marked as "BH&HII, PE, or UE, will apply to all versions of WOFF from UE up to the present:

WOFF - Consolidated Custom Mods Summary Readme
WOFF 0 - Facilities Models by Panama Red
WOFF 1 - 1914+ Custom Facilities - Full Trees Populated by Panama Red
WOFF 1 - 1917+ Custom Facilities - Full Trees Populated by Panama Red
WOFF 1 - 1917+ Custom Facilities - Reduced Trees Populated by Panama Red
WOFF 1 - 1918+ Custom Facilities - Full Trees Populated by Panama Red
WOFF 1 - 1918+ Custom Facilities - Reduced Trees Populated by Panama Red
WOFF 2 BH&HII - Consolidated Periods and CampaignData Mod by RJW
WOFF 2 PE - Consolidated Periods and CampaignData Mod by RJW
WOFF 2 UE - Consolidated Periods and CampaignData Mod by RJW
WOFF 3a - Consolidated Custom Facilities Havrincourt Wood Mod
WOFF 3b - Consolidated Custom Facilities Verdun Forts Mod
WOFF 4a - Consolidated Custom Airfields Mod

Hope you enjoy the mods and if you have any questions leave a message in this thread.

Best Regards

Edited by rjw
  • Thanks 1

Yeah that video doesn't really show us anything, other than an Albatros cockpit.

It does, I was being cheeky :biggrin:

• Like 1

Does the standing version of JGSME ( the one on Sandbaggers site that is ) still work with BH&H ? also does the bombsight mod work as well ?

4 minutes ago, trotski00 said:

Does the standing version of JGSME ( the one on Sandbaggers site that is ) still work with BH&H ? also does the bombsight mod work as well ?

Answer to your 1st question..yep it works fine, 2nd question I personally haven’t tried it but if you enable through JSGME it won’t break anything if you tried it and it didn’t work mate..just disable the mod, and it’ll go back to stock :drinks:

Roger that, will do then. thanks for the reply.

• Thanks 1

I just added one more video to the original post. A more "CLOSE-UP" view for some who might have eye trouble!! :haha:

Edited by rjw
  • Haha 1

I shall indeed, gonna go test it later on mate !!! 

1 hour ago, rjw said:

I just added one more video to the original post. A more "CLOSE-UP" view for some who might have eye trouble!! :haha:

Ohhhh TOUCHE !!!!!!....love it !!! :rofl:

I do have one question though, does the 1914,1917.1918 differing mods just affect the static aircraft parked on the airfield, or is it everything ( not just the trees of course that bit is self explanatory ) hangars building etc. 

2 hours ago, TROOPER117 said:

Let us know how you get on with the bombsight mod mate!

Nope doesnt want to play nice , it screws up the whole gunner and bombsight view . Oh well it was worth a try.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, trotski00 said:

I do have one question though, does the 1914,1917.1918 differing mods just affect the static aircraft parked on the airfield, or is it everything ( not just the trees of course that bit is self explanatory ) hangars building etc. 

Hi Trotski00;

In essence, the individual date mods allow for the airfields to reflect historical changes to their look over time, such as additional buildings, trees, etc, etc. Currently their is limited changes applied. It is generally suggested that you swap in the correct period for the missions you are flying.

Ok I thought this was the case, as I have only been flying in 1915 thus far, and I am using the 1914 setup at the moment, I wondered if this was the case , as the vid you posted showed a different airfield layout to the 1914 one. I have all 3 downloaded, so I will change over in 1917.....assuming I live that long of course lol

Quick question if anyone see this , I have re downloaded and installed the above mods, in the correct order as per the readme . first query is, does one install Havrincourt wood, then Verdun forts, or is it one or the other ? second is, if I install either of these mods, if I then install the Consolidated Custom Airfields Mod. I get a conflict message........or am I not supposed to put either Havrincourt, or Forts in if I am using the Consolidated Custom Airfields Mod ? Or does the conflict not matter ?

12 minutes ago, trotski00 said:

Quick question if anyone see this , I have re downloaded and installed the above mods, in the correct order as per the readme . first query is, does one install Havrincourt wood, then Verdun forts, or is it one or the other ? second is, if I install either of these mods, if I then install the Consolidated Custom Airfields Mod. I get a conflict message........or am I not supposed to put either Havrincourt, or Forts in if I am using the Consolidated Custom Airfields Mod ? Or does the conflict not matter ?

Check the readme files with the mods. They should clarify. I haven’t reinstalled them myself since PE but I think there is a step where it’s expected to overwrite some files. Can’t remember exactly.

12 minutes ago, HarryH said:

Check the readme files with the mods. They should clarify. I haven’t reinstalled them myself since PE but I think there is a step where it’s expected to overwrite some files. Can’t remember exactly.

On 2021-04-13 at 5:59 PM, trotski00 said:

Havrincourt and verdun can be installed together and it is ok with the overwrite when installing the airfields

ok, I just wanted to make sure there was no problem with the overwrite message coming up. I have experienced such issues with Silent Hunter in the past, so I was a little leery.