Hello, I do not know if this has already been consulted before, I have used the search engine and also the KB but I cannot find what I want to know ... there is a way to modify the position of an airplane relative to the terrain by editing the DATA.ini or it should only be achieve from 3d design ??
When I refer to modifying the position I am talking about adjustments such as raising or lowering (and that the plane does not "float") or eventually rotating on the x axis to adjust the inclination like wwII planes ... I have read things close to this matter but I am not very clear if it is feasible to edit that aspect or not.

Greetings and thanks in advance!

Mostly depend on the model though there is a possibility set "OnGroundPitchAngle=" in the 'AircraftData' section. Positive value raises nose, negative lowers it.
You also have to keep in mind one thing: the way the model was built might prohibit such so visually might result in gear sinking. 

Edited by logan4

Try adjusting the following entry in the "Landing Gears" section of the aircraft's data.ini:

RollingRadius=xxx

be VERY careful when doing that!! you can fuck up the landing gear and on-ground handling faster than anything.

• Like 1

You need the 3d model and adjust the Aircraft relative to the pivot and zero point In3DS MAX If i right understand your question

Edited by bazillius

Thank you very much for your comments I will test your indications by modifying values in the data, I will be careful not to spoil something