My next project will be the General Atomics MQ-9 Reaper. It will be another joint project between @guuruu and me. It my take sometimes but we will deliver.

MQ-9-Reaper-taxiing-1800.jpg.62cbb71423a17fe48c6801d86ae1bd92.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

We've lost lot of time for TB-2 flight model. Should be much faster now :smile:.

• Thanks 1

I have a question regarding the MQ-9 wings, does it have 2 flaps and one Ailerons for each wing like this illustrated photo?

Different-parts-of-the-structure-of-a-wing_ppm.png.ec6ea534747082f011c205a427a042f4.png

On 01/09/2022 at 5:38 PM, guuruu said:

We've lost lot of time for TB-2 flight model. Should be much faster now :smile:.

Yes I totally agree with you.  You have worked hard and spent long hours with the data file. Thank you again. :clapping:

You may need to look at some reference photos. I don't think anybody knows. I mean I had one support my unit in Afghanistan, but I never got close to one when I was at Bagram

• Like 1

Thank you EricJ, I have searched and looked as well as watched so many youtube videos in the last 4 days (more than 20+) but didn't find the information regarding this issue.

Really...  That is odd.  Maybe you'll have to use some artistic license then...

• Like 1

Just found this photo, I think it have one Flap and one Aileron for every wing

message-editor_1626462454272-reaperinafghanistan.thumb.jpg.d9448cb12b43721964be5312f25dfd45.jpg

And maybe I am wrong, I don't know.

Screenshot_20220903-191734_Chrome.thumb.jpg.034f00c9d60711ef74c0f5e742f054b3.jpg

• Like 1

There you go...

So what do you thing 1 or 2 Flaps

From the bottom image it looks like maybe two? It seems it's in two pieces by the bottom photograph (the flaps) and the aileron, but it could be the way the lighting is.

• Like 1

Thanks, :friends:I need to do more research. Please anyone have any idea let me know.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, yakarov79 said:

1 & 2 - flaps (seperate) 

3 - aileron.

Thank you so much. :friends: