Yes when I talk about it I see it as an option, no more.

40 minutes ago, UllyB said:

[...] you are in a "beyond any doubt" minority

I'm used to it
:pardon: the vote for the CL-215 is mine xD

• Haha 1

Well maybe your idea of a finale will pick up traction, don't give up :)  We'll see.

I have a question how to get this information in the left center of the screen ? I know how to get the screen top info for the fps but this is new to me.

Screenshot_20230301_153116_Chrome.thumb.jpg.8aa62977575e5ea191e2188741911b23.jpg

Go to flight/HUDDATA.INI and change DisplayDebug for TRUE.

h.thumb.jpg.ce7693bd3cee0084b5a1f083dc3d526c.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By UllyB
      Did you eat your cookies and the milk ? Did you behave all this time ? Whaaaat? You didn't ??? LOL Well, anyway St Nicolas has news for you.We are officially launching our AIDC T-5 Brave Eagle (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AIDC_T-5_Brave_Eagle) thread. Our AT-5 is almost done, some details still remain to be nailed down.
      As you might know by now, AT-5 is a trainer that has ability to carry most weapons the F-ck-1 could, except radar guided A2A weapons and the TC-2A anti-radiation missiles. It has no gun so we took the initiative to create an external gunpod for it.  Model itself is finished, though we might have to add an additional mesh to the back seat for the Hud repeater among other things. Since the AT-5 is a F-ck-1 modified version, we created templates for the AT-5 fuselage and updated them many time during the development. We still have some work here and there, for instance to adjust panel lines and the fade-in parts for the gills and airscoops. We planned, for now, just three skins for it (see the first two pictures and the last one included) though they will be a (real) challenge for the team given their complexity but I think we will manage it in the end. Decals are already planned to be implemented for it, too. We like the details so for the prototype we'll build a slightly different AC.lod with additional antennas. We made brand new pilots for the plane and we will also update soon the F-ck-1 with these new created pilots for it, too.
      Given the present period of the year and the fact that some members of the team will take soon a well deserved holiday, we will have important news for you at the end of the January, next year. Until then we will work to the skins and to some left details. Stay tuned.

PS - I included four pictures as well for our model.

• By UllyB
      This is a poll for community MOST WANTED aircraft. This time, as a sponsor I will let the wonderful CombatAce community to choose what aircraft will want to be built as a sign of my appreciation and respect for it. Please vote the plane you want from those three categories. Keep in mind that you may vote just ONCE in each category and that just ONE PLANE in the end and one plane only, which has the most votes, will be chosen and built. In case of a tie, I, as sponsor and project manager, will have the final word. The vote starts today and it will be close in two weeks, on February the 27, 12 PM CET.
      Make a wish ! ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..