So I'm currently translating the editor to Chinese as you see below, and will continue to translate the editor to multiple languages.

No description available.

I can accept translation requests but I'll prioritize Chinese and Japanese for now. I'll probably finish this by the next week or so, since I get too busy around school sometimes

Edited by YiShen
Title too long
  • Like 6

So far I only managed to translate the bomb editor section, I will bring updates whenever I finish something

Finished:
Bomb editor

Not yet finished:
Missile editor
Fuel tank editor
Rocket Pod editor
Mod folder select section
Weapon section
misc. attachment editor
Weapons rack editor
etc

• Like 1

Nice work so far though, but there shouldn't be a problem hosting it here (the final version), right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EricJ said:

Nice work so far though, but there shouldn't be a problem hosting it here (the final version), right?

Yes, since the only thing I'm editing is the texts inside the dialog boxes, which shouldn't affect with the whole framework of the app and will still behave the same as the original version

• Like 2

Thats could be good if you check and fix if it s needed (in future, when you have free time) Chinese, Japanece, Korean Skines, which are placed here and may be you could do new ones. We have newcommer ho fix Cyrilics in cockpits  and lot of thanks to him for it

• Like 1

I don't see any issues for it to uploaded to the Editor/Utilities section. Be a nice addition for our Asian brothers and sisters!

• Like 3

On 3/5/2023 at 2:34 AM, YiShen said:

So I'm currently translating the editor to Chinese as you see below, and will continue to translate the editor to multiple languages.

No description available.

I can accept translation requests but I'll prioritize Chinese and Japanese for now. I'll probably finish this by the next week or so, since I get too busy around school sometimes

Done with the missiles section!

Edited by YiShen
  • Like 2

Rocket Pod section done!

I never saw this coming...:wink:

• Like 1