Sign in to follow this  
madvad

The Wonderful Voltige Victor Mirage F-1 Display Team

• Like 4

It's too bad there isn't multiplayer. Stuff like this could be done in-game and such. Oh well, it was a cool video at least.

Great team, great display, another sadly missed airshow act along with their counterparts that used two Jaguars....cant remember their name though........old age setting in. :stars:

well, they are profesionals, that's what they do.

2 hours ago, UllyB said:

well, they are profesionals, that's what they do.

Unfortunately, they was.
They died in 2003, in a mid-air collision during training for a display.

Oh, didn't know that. Yes, I agree, small mistakes there could mean death, unfortunately. They knew the risk, they all do.

• Like 1

On 20.4.2023 at 3:30 AM, EricJ said:

It's too bad there isn't multiplayer. Stuff like this could be done in-game and such. Oh well, it was a cool video at least.

I keep looking for sf1 multiplayer videos every other week in the hopes that maybe someone would try and do something related 😞

34 minutes ago, toot said:

I keep looking for sf1 multiplayer videos every other week in the hopes that maybe someone would try and do something related 😞

Yeah I never did MP in SF1 because I had some aversion to it back then. Now I don't and it would require the assets and a programmer to do it, unfortunately.

IIRC MP was tried in Sf2 using some sort of external program, but no idea If the guys trying ever suceed.

• Like 1

Well from what I understand is that the code was taken out  or something for SF2, so there's no chance, except for SF1