Most of my single missions are flown over Palestine. Rarely fly over Sinai

I have mission editor

What can I do to fly my single missions over Sinai (Egypt)

Which expansion is about (I forgot their order) ?

To fly over Sinai you need SF2 Israel module or you search in the download area for "Israel terrain" or "Sinai terrain"

• Like 1

As Gepard mentioned if you have this expansion , you CAN fly over Sinai. If you meant single player (random) missions , in a way, it make sense to be more missions around Israel. If you want to have missions over Sinai I suggest to try the two stock  campaings (1967 Six days war and 1973 Yom Kipur war). There is a third custom campaign, the Attrition war campaign (period between 1967 and 1973) with lots of mission in all those years. I remember I played all of them, long time ago in SF1 series, but they can be very easily adjusted to SF2 environment. Just take a look to MIGBuster tutorials in Basic Knowledge section. If you will not manage to do all the heavy lifting in order to achieve your goal, just PM me and I will help.

PS - I think there is even a fourth custom campaign (Lebanon 1982 war) if you want to play more as an Israel pilot. Good luck!

PPS - You can also try Wrench's Israel2 terrain, adapted for SF2, with lots of random single player missions and lots of targets. You won't be disappointed, I assure you.

Edited by UllyB
  • Thanks 1

And my more accurate rebuild of the stock IsrealME terrain too, adds and fixes a LOT of original mistakes

9 hours ago, Wrench said:

And my more accurate rebuild of the stock IsrealME terrain too, adds and fixes a LOT of original mistakes

Good to know Kevin ;), thx

• Like 1