Hi everyone,

I have been experiencing an issue regarding the mission completion status. For some reason, whenever I choose a combat air patrol or any other aerial mission, it says mission accomplished as soon as the mission starts. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thanks a lot. 

It could be that you don't have the planes available to shoot down. Do you have the Mission Editor available to you? If so then you can see what you're supposed to shoot down. I mean personally I would take the win and fly around and then shoot stuff down.

• Haha 1

what he said is the most likely reason. i get it often if i fly a mission outside the time limits of the few enemy planes in my test install

Hi. Thank you both for your responses. I do have the mission editor. However, I do not see the red enemy icon, even though I have set the HUD—data to show the enemy planes.    

32 minutes ago, Falcon1364 said:

Hi. Thank you both for your responses. I do have the mission editor. However, I do not see the red enemy icon, even though I have set the HUD—data to show the enemy planes.    

Haha, what they mean is that the mission you performed may not have any enemy aircraft, so the game directly judges you to succeed,and also that's why you don't see any red boxes.

Most likely your enemy has decommissioned all planes:biggrin:

Edited by simonmiller416
  • Haha 1

On 8/30/2023 at 3:43 AM, Falcon1364 said:

Hi everyone,

I have been experiencing an issue regarding the mission completion status. For some reason, whenever I choose a combat air patrol or any other aerial mission, it says mission accomplished as soon as the mission starts. Does anyone know how to resolve this issue? Thanks a lot. 

Well, I guess you are faster than you gave yourself credits for that LOL