Sign in to follow this  
TheStig

DLC28 Downloaded but still F-104A and C Starfighters don't appear

Hi,

I have the Super Starfighter Mega Pack and DLC28.  I redownloaded both, and I still cannot get the F-104A and C's using TW's LODs flyable.  I checked the DLC28 with the Cat Extractor, but there are no lods in it.  What am I doing wrong?

What am I doing wrong?

Pretty much everything at this point .....

NONE of the aircraft in DLC28 are player flyable out of the box. NONE of the F-104 series are player flyable in SF2. (there were some kind of copyright issues with Lockheed -yes, that's right - so TK make them non usable. Hence the C-130A being missing from SF2 as well). The major reason they're not flyable, is they have no cockpits

You might want to look here, in the Cold War F-104 skins section, and simply READ the announcement posts on my mods of the 104A and the 2 104Cs

https://combatace.com/files/category/524-f-104/

In fact, you might want to go ahead and download them, and simply read the readme's expecially the "Notes" sections.

• Like 1

Ugh found my issue and it was a rookie mistake.  

When I added the line in for the cockpit data file, there was an extra 'o'. 

Good Lord my age is starting to show :stars:

Thanks Wrench and everyone.   Gonna have to reread the knowledgebase again

• Like 1