Sign in to follow this  
RIBob

Delighted to see FE is still Supported

Posted (edited)

I have FE installed and working.  I've installed some mods so long ago that I have forgotten the somewhat complicated process to install later-made mods.

Wanting to install other mods to "complete" the game.

Forgive me but will need some "guidance" in doing so.  Will appreciate all help!

For the moment, disregard my past installations of mods, and therefore treat me as a complete ignoramus.

Edited by RIBob
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

All of my mods include complete installation instructions for both FE1 and FE2. Planes are probably the easiest to install, I would begin with some of them.

Edited by Stephen1918
Fixed typos
  • Like 2

I have probably bought this FE2 title a couple of times in the past but it is no longer on my PC. I am willing to buy it again but it is listed under Windows 7 on the thirdwire store. Will it run on Windows 11?

yes, both 10 and 11

Posted (edited)

I bought this title again this morning and just flew my first mission as a newly minted German Albatros pilot. Probably a true experience of many newbies, I did not fire a shot and but got shot up badly till my engine stopped working and started smoking. I managed a good dead stick landing and miraculously survived despite a myriad of holes in my machine. The game loaded and worked flawlessly on my Windows 11 setup.  Despite being downloaded from the Windows 7 tab on the Thirdwire site it worked flawlessly. Thanks Wrench for telling me it would.

Edited by Baxter
  • Like 2