Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Wrench said:

now, we just need a Quikie Mart, too ...

ducks and runs .....................................................................................>

So sorry, I just couldn't resist...some quick low res screenies right from the viewport...:lmao:

Seriously though Wrench, PM  or email me some high-res photo references on what you really want (front, rear, side, top views, etc.) and I'd be happy to make one for you.

image.thumb.png.b055ab3ce7eb7b94cb876051874f5fb4.png

image.thumb.png.9ccc572a22f543c37fcf8a97f2593e38.png

Edited by swambast
  • Like 4
  • Haha 8

Dude, that is ABSOLUTELY perfect!!!  It should look like the ones from the show!!!   :drinks:      <<---DUff beer

Thank you, come again!!

hehehehehehe nice one mate !! 

Lady Gaga's Train with After-bras???

• Haha 1

I made this just as a joke really, does anyone actually want this?  

@Wrench   PM  or email me some high-res photo references on what you really want (front, rear, side, top views, etc.) and I'd be happy to make one for you - isn't there a genuine "real" Quickie food mart chain popular in California?

It's fine as is.

Right not, I'm not doing too much, and I'm dealing with a cat health crisis. None of the vets seem to know exactly what wrong with Teddy, but he's gone comletley ape-shit crazy with trying to help him. He's bitten through some leather work gloves I have ripped up both hands!!!, simply trying to give him his meds or eyedroppers of water (hes not drinking or eating for the last 7-ish days).  My mind is definately not on anything ... so forgive me

• Sad 4

41 minutes ago, Wrench said:

It's fine as is.

Right not, I'm not doing too much, and I'm dealing with a cat health crisis. None of the vets seem to know exactly what wrong with Teddy, but he's gone comletley ape-shit crazy with trying to help him. He's bitten through some leather work gloves I have ripped up both hands!!!, simply trying to give him his meds or eyedroppers of water (hes not drinking or eating for the last 7-ish days).  My mind is definately not on anything ... so forgive me

Hankers started to do that, and they had me put cream on his ear so he would eat. Hopefully, it's not that long as he's probably on his way to the Rainbow Bridge, but hopefully, it's temporary and not like my previous cat.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Wrench said:

I'm so sorry to hear that Wrench, I hope better days are coming for you and Teddy.  I saw even the Kwik-E-Mart put up a new sign...   :sad:

image.thumb.png.a26668c3deaf0174745e3a6c44ee1d50.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1