attention to details

first, this is the SF1 forum. you might see better results in the SF2 forums

second, you may want to share your system specs. for all we know from your question, you might be running SF2 on your iPhone. in which case would be an achievement but probably laggy.

when asking a question like this, computer type, processor, and graphics card info really help us diagnose the issue. also which graphics settings you have on in game

7 hours ago, GordonDriftman said:

i have been playing this game but it has a ton of lag issues please someone give me a solution

Unless you tell us your Hardware spec and what kind of Lag you have.. we have 0 grams of solution, my friend..

Try upgrading from a 486, ms dos system, which is wood burning, and get a Win 95 Pc that is Gas powered :stars::rofl:

• Haha 2

Sorry, I couldn't resist a sarky comment, I can't help it, I need to seek help.

• Haha 3

Moved to proper forum.

3 hours ago, Wrench said:

Moved to proper forum.

was that because its a SF2 issue or because Gen1 cant handle Trotski's level of snark?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Both

for Comrade Trotski:  :drinks:

• Haha 1

I know, I know, I just cant help myself, gettin snarkier and saltier the older I get..................:drinks:

• Haha 1

On 6/14/2024 at 8:28 PM, daddyairplanes said:

attention to details

first, this is the SF1 forum. you might see better results in the SF2 forums

second, you may want to share your system specs. for all we know from your question, you might be running SF2 on your iPhone. in which case would be an achievement but probably laggy.

when asking a question like this, computer type, processor, and graphics card info really help us diagnose the issue. also which graphics settings you have on in game

On 6/14/2024 at 8:29 PM, anunk47 said:

Unless you tell us your Hardware spec and what kind of Lag you have.. we have 0 grams of solution, my friend..

yes i know sorry about it i didn't notice it's the SF1 section and i forgot to mention the type of lag i have it's constant and FPS averages from 1 to 10 most of the time and i will put my spec about my PC's hardware and system

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz   2.30 GHz
Installed RAM    4/00 GB
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

Edited by GordonDriftman

59 minutes ago, GordonDriftman said:

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2350M CPU @ 2.30GHz   2.30 GHz
Installed RAM    4/00 GB
System type    64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

I see.. It's not a low spec,  it should be fine, almost same as my lenovo pad.
Here's what I've ever encounter.. 

Game stuttering during game, even freeze or back to windows. 
- Set graphic option to Medium.. increase to High one by one and test 'em (Detail, Shadow, Effect, view distance  terrains, horizon etc)
- Lowering the bitmap image for the aircraft.. (base TW/SF are 512 x512, but some moder has skins up to 2048 x 2048 or even 4096 x 4096)
- Number of Aircrafts flying during mission, more numbers of squadrons that fly at same time, are consuming more PC resources too.
-There's many more factor too, incompatibility between SF1/WOX to SF2 or vice versa
-Some Mod need specific requirement of the game, (In SF2, some aircraft need basic SF2 Only, SF2 Israel, SF2 Europe, SF2 Vietnam, SF2 N.A or even all merged with latest patch)
-Additional Terrain Mod, Effect, Environment also contributing with these problems, so there's so many factor and many solution too. 

4 hours ago, anunk47 said:

I see.. It's not a low spec,  it should be fine, almost same as my lenovo pad.
Here's what I've ever encounter.. 

Game stuttering during game, even freeze or back to windows. 
- Set graphic option to Medium.. increase to High one by one and test 'em (Detail, Shadow, Effect, view distance  terrains, horizon etc)
- Lowering the bitmap image for the aircraft.. (base TW/SF are 512 x512, but some moder has skins up to 2048 x 2048 or even 4096 x 4096)
- Number of Aircrafts flying during mission, more numbers of squadrons that fly at same time, are consuming more PC resources too.
-There's many more factor too, incompatibility between SF1/WOX to SF2 or vice versa
-Some Mod need specific requirement of the game, (In SF2, some aircraft need basic SF2 Only, SF2 Israel, SF2 Europe, SF2 Vietnam, SF2 N.A or even all merged with latest patch)
-Additional Terrain Mod, Effect, Environment also contributing with these problems, so there's so many factor and many solution too. 

thanks the thing is that when i put the settings on high it would only render half of the screen but i think the main problem is the number of planes spawning in squadrans i tried doing that but i couldn't find the specfic file for the data to change i can use some help 

Just a suggestion, but can't you select the card for the game to use? Sounds like you're using the integrated chip,, and not the video card. If you can go through the NVIDIA or whatever software you can maybe improve the graphics of the game too so it's usable.

1 hour ago, GordonDriftman said:

thanks the thing is that when i put the settings on high it would only render half of the screen but i think the main problem is the number of planes spawning in squadrans i tried doing that but i couldn't find the specfic file for the data to change i can use some help 

Fly single mission, and edit using mission editor (Right bottom corner, pencil image). you can set up any aircraft type and size, mission of each type squadron, set up ground forces etc.