Hi there,

for the first time since I've been here I'm looking to obtain a (short) sub, mainly to download some files but also to show support for maintaining an active SF2 userbase and repository of files. It is very appreciated.

What I don't understand is, when I select "2 day subscription" (and I assume it's the same for monthy), it says "6.95 + 6.95 per two days". Does this mean it automatically charges every two days? Do I have to cancel the sub as soon as I pay?

Surely, having a monthly Sub is A. better, and B. cheaper ? Better in so far as you would have 30 days rather than just 2, and as a monthly is only around 10 bucks ( I think, as I pay in sterling not USD ) this would give you far more flexibility, and more available downloads etc. over a greater time span, and you would be able to cancel with a 30 day window. having a 2 day sub make little sense or fiscal justification. It is of course your choice after all.

I never saw the 2-day subscription before today. :smile:

I am definitely having a "Senior Moment" :wheelchair:

And....Get Off My Lawn.:grandpa:

• Haha 1

I can out stumble you with MY Zimmer frame mate !! It's got go faster flames on it see.

On 8/19/2024 at 2:48 PM, Mr_Tayto said:

Hi there,

for the first time since I've been here I'm looking to obtain a (short) sub, mainly to download some files but also to show support for maintaining an active SF2 userbase and repository of files. It is very appreciated.

What I don't understand is, when I select "2 day subscription" (and I assume it's the same for monthy), it says "6.95 + 6.95 per two days". Does this mean it automatically charges every two days? Do I have to cancel the sub as soon as I pay?

Sorry for my late reply, I'm doing a bit of traveling and access to the internet has been far and few between even now I'm having to proxy around the globe to get back to the USA. Isn't 2024 fun? Rhetorical question. Anyway, we don't offer any auto renewing subscriptions. You must manually approve every subscription before it is deducted or charged to you. I do this because I don't want to have any complaints about auto renewing subscriptions. In your case you had generated two invoices for the trial membership and they were both unpaid. I have removed them both from your account. You can verify this by clicking on the "Store" tab > Manage Purchases, your page should be blank. You can start a new purchase at any time but if you stop in the middle of purchasing a subscription go to the Manage Purchases tab to resume instead of starting a new purchase. I hope that makes sense. If there's any issues you can always contact me directly or here on the forums like you did.

Erik

• Like 2

Thanks Erik.

I'll follow good advice and get the one month sub, in that case. :ok:

• Like 1