Hello everyone.

i need help.   When I transfer a model from 3ds max 2009 to lod file . It looks so transparent.  Ghosting ? 
what is the problem?  And how do I solve it?

thanks 

Ghosting.png

Select all and then flip faces that should fix the inverted faces

flip.JPG

It is your model or from free ("free") 3d library? - perhaps smashes are to complex/to big - but this usually occurs in-game already not necessarily in lodviewer. 

If it  from library - then perhaps you have to edit, weld vertexes,  invert polys, reset X form, and reset pivots - many of the models simply are not build with a particular game in mind. 

For SF2 model must be built as any other model but with some specific "parameter" or "limitations" to work properly. Most of the time easy-peasy import of existing models into game will not work.

What is the problem with the font size of your post? looks like they are growing feverishly...

CPU overheats perhaps?

• Like 1

yes, PLEASE fix that screwed up font!!! I can't even fix (edit) it from my control panel

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By VonBeerhofen
      Some planes just don't have landing gear, like float planes and the Reichenberg, or fixed gear like the Stuka. V1.2 had no provisions for these, hence the gearswitch was always active. The gearsound would play and a gear message would display on screen. That problem is now solved and the keys for this action are no longer active for such planes.
      VonBeerhofen  
    • By KJakker
      I am working on my first scratch built 3D modeling project. A Quad 1.1 Inch anti-aircraft gun. I am doing the primary construction in Google SketchUp and then I am going to import it into Blender to give it pivots, and assign it materials. 

I would eventually like to get it setup in such a condition that it can be imported into MAX and make it available to the CA community. I would appreciate any advice members have to offer on improving upon this project and my own skills.

Edit: Fixed a miss spelled word.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..