Sign in to follow this  
fjoffe1976

Gunsight on earlier Nieuports

Would some sort of gunsight on the earlier Nieuports be a good idea? I am not sure if the N11 cockpit in the picture is an upgraded N11 from later in the war. 

duel59typicalpageb.jpeg

Possibly, we may be able to look at various things like this later after release of WOFF OTT Expansion.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By dtmdragon

View File Mirage III & Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      Mirage III and Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      This mod corrects the Stock Third Wire Gun Sights for the Mirage IIICJ Shahak, Mirage IIICJ Shahak (71), Nesher and as a bonus the DLC 17 RAAF Mirage fighters.
      I recently read the Osprey book Israeli 'Mirage and Nesher Aces' and 'Mirage III vs Mig-21 Six Day War 1967.' Both books are full of gun camera images of Israeli Mirage IIICJ and Nesher fighters killing MIGs.
      From these I realised Third Wire has made an error on all the Mirage gun sights by aligning the (horizontally elongated) aircraft reference cross with the gun bore-sight and thus the gun piper. In the Nesher and Mirage IIIO that leaves the actual gun bore-sight cross sitting above the gun piper doing nothing.
      This mod corrects the position and alignment of the aircraft reference cross, gun piper and gun bore-sight cross (Nesher and Mirage IIIO).
      This correction should be applied to any other version of Mirage III, Mirage 5, Nesher or Dagger you have that uses a Third Wire Mirage cockpit and/ or Mirage gun sight.
      CombatAce fair use agreement applies.
      Cheers,
      Dan.
      Submitter dtmdragon Submitted 05/03/2019 Category Avionics  
    • By dtmdragon
      Mirage III and Nesher Gun Sight Fix.
      This mod corrects the Stock Third Wire Gun Sights for the Mirage IIICJ Shahak, Mirage IIICJ Shahak (71), Nesher and as a bonus the DLC 17 RAAF Mirage fighters.
      I recently read the Osprey book Israeli 'Mirage and Nesher Aces' and 'Mirage III vs Mig-21 Six Day War 1967.' Both books are full of gun camera images of Israeli Mirage IIICJ and Nesher fighters killing MIGs.
      From these I realised Third Wire has made an error on all the Mirage gun sights by aligning the (horizontally elongated) aircraft reference cross with the gun bore-sight and thus the gun piper. In the Nesher and Mirage IIIO that leaves the actual gun bore-sight cross sitting above the gun piper doing nothing.
      This mod corrects the position and alignment of the aircraft reference cross, gun piper and gun bore-sight cross (Nesher and Mirage IIIO).
      This correction should be applied to any other version of Mirage III, Mirage 5, Nesher or Dagger you have that uses a Third Wire Mirage cockpit and/ or Mirage gun sight.
      CombatAce fair use agreement applies.
      Cheers,
      Dan.
    • By Crusader

View File F-5E Tiger II Avionics Update
      This is an avionics update for The Mirage Factory F-5E, updated for the latest SF2 version by
      paulopanz

Available at http://combatace.com...-f-5e-tiger-ii/

Content:
      + data ini updates
      + Cockpit updates
      + New F-5E-type sight and radar

Read the Readme file for additional info

~
      Submitter Crusader Submitted 01/13/2013 Category Avionics  
    • By Spudknocker
      Hello all!  I have noticed in some of the F-15's when using dumb bombs the CCIP always makes the bombs fall way short, while I can correct for this I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this... I personally cannot find anything in the INI's anything about the F-15E's CCIP anyone know how to fix this?  other jets like F-16's and F/A-18's don't have this issue in my install
    • By Crusader
      This is an avionics update for The Mirage Factory F-5E, updated for the latest SF2 version by
      paulopanz

Available at http://combatace.com...-f-5e-tiger-ii/

Content:
      + data ini updates
      + Cockpit updates
      + New F-5E-type sight and radar

Read the Readme file for additional info

~

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..