Jump to content

Erik

OWNER
  • Posts

    7,244
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    42

Everything posted by Erik

  1. It's a documented issue in FireFox. If you change to another browser you won't see the problem, but it has to do with Firefox unsetting the default language during an upgrade. Once you're able to set it it appears to work. I know that I had to click around inside the box multiple times to get the proper right click dialogue to appear. I am actually able to get to two different ones in Firefox out of the same editor box. Don't know why but I am. Glad it's fixed none-the-less.
  2. I was able to replicate the problem. It has to do with FireFox not setting the default language. It's a problem in FireFox since 10.0.1 upgrade. Here is what you'll need to do to fix it. (See image for instructions).
  3. Did you know that you can select the OFF Theme as your standard view for our entire site? Find the "Theme" link at the bottom of every page and select "Over Flanders Fields". Just thought you'd like to know there's more here than first meets the eye.
  4. I will look into it but mine is working. This is odd.
  5. Helped.
  6. Discussions and Thoughts go here: http://combatace.com/topic/74256-combat-pilot-launch-announcement/ MadCatz is running their own P.R. in their forum linked above. I'm sure they'll be chiming in soon to add to the press release.
  7. The Ultimate Multiplayer Combat Experience Combat Pilot is the ultimate multiplayer combat flying experience. Created within the Microsoft Flight Simulator X universe, Combat Pilot features a new, proprietary multiplayer engine with dedicated servers, A.I. controlled ATC, custom UHF communications, electronic kneeboards, military career selection and tracking, a fully integrated weapons suite, carrier operations and a realistic, interactive combat experience. First true multiplayer combat FSX experience Instant online access to a controlled environment Fly in a virtual squadron with qualified pilots Advanced flight training, carrier ops and check rides Live munitions and weapons training Act quickly to reserve your Callsign today at combatpilotseries.com
  8. Erik

    Site Upgrades

    Something I've been meaning to fix for a couple days now, so it's officially fixed.
  9. MAD CATZ® ANNOUNCES THE LAUNCH OF 'COMBAT PILOT™' - A NEW MULTIPLAYER COMBAT FLIGHT EXPERIENCE FOR PC New MMO Experience Allows Flight Sim Enthusiasts to Train and Fly as Military Pilots San Diego - July 24, 2012 - Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. ("Mad Catz") (NYSE MKT: MCZ) announced today that it will launch a new flight simulation experience entitled Combat Pilot in the Summer of 2012. Combat Pilot introduces multiplayer, military aviation and combat operations to the ultra realistic world of flight simulation, where simulation enthusiasts from around the world can train, fly, fight and interact together. Combat Pilot was developed by Mad Catz' internal ThunderHawk Studios™ and represents the first ever interactive, multiplayer combat simulation built around Flight Simulator X™ from Microsoft® (sold separately). Those entering the Combat Pilot universe must qualify to earn their wings in order to fly with others in the community. The proprietary, multiplayer engine, as well as the regulated, military environment, sets Combat Pilot apart from any other flight simulation experience. "We believe that Combat Pilot will prove to be an important destination for the flight simulation community to gather, interact, and share experiences," said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. "Mad Catz' Saitek brand and flight simulation is an important part of our company's culture and Combat Pilot will allow the flight simulation community to come together and interact as never before." To learn more and to reserve your unique Callsign, visit www.combatpilotseries.com.
  10. Erik

    h-383

    From the album: Images

  11. Erik

    e-386

    From the album: Images

  12. Erik

    m-016

    From the album: Images

  13. Erik

    a-006

    From the album: Images

  14. Erik

    p-005

    From the album: Images

  15. Erik

    s-003

    From the album: Images

  16. Erik

    c-065

    From the album: Images

  17. CombatACE will be undergoing site upgrades over the next few days. As we roll out our newly refined platform for your use you may incur some downtime. We will return as soon as possible should you reach the site during one of those times. Thanks for your continued support and understanding.
  18. OFF is still here, they do have a presence here. Feel free to post here and enjoy. As for the registration problems you may have to contact the board administrators over there directly to resolve it. Take care and thanks for being a valued part of our community.
  19. The file was uploaded into a parent category that shouldn't have been accepting file submissions but it was. The category was changed and the file moved so everything should be ok now. Thanks for pointing that out. E
  20. I really hope that is not what anyone is reading into this discussion or taking from it. From my perspective I can try to explain why any of this is important to me and more importantly the community and our business decisions. I offered an explanation to the OFF Community and an apology because my personal life in May lapped over to the business affairs of OFF and affected the community here. My apology also included an explanation of what happened so you all knew why, what, and how those decisions came to be and that like all of you I don't take them lightly. In fact us being down for any period of time or having any part of our community moving or changing their traffic patterns is critically important to me. I wanted to make sure you all knew just how important which is why I responded to the thread here in hopes of doing just that while providing all of you some direct contact and discussion. That said I think we've done a great job at covering the original topic started here. We've also been able to get the information delivered to the community which I needed to do and greatly appreciate. If some of my inner "protective instincts" for the CA community and the OFF community came through during any of that I apologize but I also hope it is understandable. I'm sure that everyone understands that my decisions and responsibilities, like OBD and Winder, focus on the business aspects and side of things here. The community, the software, the hardware, the upkeep, etc here all have real costs associated to them. If my actions or any action that happens here causes an impact to our revenue or ability to generate that revenue that's a problem as it directly impacts what and how we are able to provide to the entire community which OFF is part of. Simply put you're all an important part and factor of what keeps us open for business and providing what we do. I do not take that lightly nor do I want to be part of casually dismissing it away. The entire community here is far too important to me not to understand and appreciate what we all do for each other here. For the record I'm deeply grateful for Doug and SIMHQ they are a terrific asset to this community and you'll never see me in a debate or discussion that puts us on opposite ends. I hope that helps aid in an understanding and takes us completely away from a site versus site call to arms or "show of loyalty" that I believe was referred to. All my best; Erik
  21. Erik

    What now?

    I'm thinking we'll get this underway maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll post here and in an official thread when we're ready to rock and roll. Thank you everyone this should be fun. Erik
  22. Erik

    What now?

    Hmmmm now there's something to think about.
  23. Erik

    What now?

    I like it.
  24. The one with the Waldo Fire burning in the background is an image for posterity. Nicely done. ** Thank you Major Lee for catching my typo. Posterity is definitely what I meant.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..