Jump to content

Veltro2k

MODDER
  • Posts

    5,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    128

Everything posted by Veltro2k

  1. he only knows MC ,,,money control..its been said before by others and im going to echo it . The only reason his series is still popular, is due to the expansions created ( at no cost and on their personal time ) by the modding community (and it doesnt matter from which site). but frustration has caused many telented people to give up, and others are just at the end of their tolerance limits..shame
  2. I just about had it with TK. I dont know what his F, ing problem is. Its almost seems like he is going out of his way to sabotage the modder comunity.
  3. video card died..had to get a new onw...wow what a difference
  4. you can lead a horse to drink, but you cant make him water

    1. JediMaster

      JediMaster

      You can however make him glue

  5. Solved !!! redownloaded the game exe's from third wire...deleted old and reinstalled ..recreated and now all is Okie Dokie
  6. this morning i start my PTO Mod and BAM!!!!! some custom aircraft No fuselage ( see PIC) I hit escape and the game just stops and shuts down ??? recreated PTO again...same problem now what ?
  7. Since Russo was working on the 110 also i decided to drop it and work on anotherbird ( this way more different birds can come out faster Turbo smooth on
  8. This one should be fairly easy to guess, I know it has already been done But im going to try and bring it up to SF2 standards
  9. when I make my 3-views I use this method Length =Prop hub tip to back of vertical tail Width = wing tip to wing tip Height = Bottom of mail wheels to top of vertical tail I am doing this right correct ?
  10. like this
  11. extract from where ?
  12. any help appreciated kev
  13. BTW it was too early on the morning when I posted this it should have been under SF2 WWII not SF1
  14. 1. Aircraft facing wrong way on game start ( avoid that water tower at all cost LOL) 2. Cloning aircraft ( only see one on runway you start moving and behold it clones itself ) now there two or three or four 3. check out these pics....War field mod ? their way of saving money on landing gears and center pylons ?
  15. Hey its WWII food was scarce....malnutrition does strange things to the body..... LOL Model is exactly to wilkopedia specs and 3-view
  16. View File B-17F Flying Fortress (ETO) The Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress is a four-engine heavy bomber aircraft developed in the 1930s for the (USAAC. Credits: Model: Veltro2k AvHistory engine sound: Gregoryp cockpit: Kesselbrut Ini working, and skins, decals and screens and whatnots; including hundreds of hours of research>: Wrench Others I'm sure I'm forgetting.... Make sure to read the instructions !!!!!! Under no circumstances shall this be used as whole or part of any payware product !!!!!!!!!!!!! Submitter Veltro2k Submitted 06/15/2013 Category B-17
  17. Welcome on board Raven
  18. Version 1.0

    482 downloads

    The Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress is a four-engine heavy bomber aircraft developed in the 1930s for the (USAAC. Credits: Model: Veltro2k AvHistory engine sound: Gregoryp cockpit: Kesselbrut Ini working, and skins, decals and screens and whatnots; including hundreds of hours of research>: Wrench Others I'm sure I'm forgetting.... Make sure to read the instructions !!!!!! Under no circumstances shall this be used as whole or part of any payware product !!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. D model finished
  20. last pic before release
  21. almost there
  22. have it also Kev thank you
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..