Jump to content

ludo.m54

MODDER
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

Everything posted by ludo.m54

  1. Like this one ? Ludo
  2. Awesome !!! Ludo
  3. A little question : why should I buy for an aircraft I can make in around 30 minutes ??? Ludo
  4. Hello, We still have a lot of work to do. there are details to adjust on the 3D model, the cockpit need to be upgraded, and there are so many skins to finish (and this is only for the F-1C and C-200...) Be sure than all the team work hard to make a high quality add-on for SF2. Stay tuned for more info And don't forget, we live in Strike fighter timeline here... Cheers. Ludo
  5. Yes, I deleted the Fletcher folder and I flew 5 consecutive mission without freeze with both terrains. Thanks again. Ludo
  6. Hello, You're right Kevin, the problem comes from the Fletcher. Thanks a lot. Ludo
  7. And now Mirage F-1CZ : Ludo
  8. Hi guys, All the French skins are done now. I started to work on the Royal Moroccan Air Force Mirage : Ludo
  9. Hello, The game : SF2E The patch level : july 2012 Nation : several of them, especially western air forces. Terrains : remove and clean installation. Groundobject : I copied all the groundobjects included. I think I will try to remove my modded "groundobjects folder" and try with only the groundobjects included in the donwload pack. Thanks for your help. Ludo
  10. Hi all, Like a lot of us, I have many terrains installed in my mod folder. Most of them works fine but I have a problem with two of them. When I start a random mission with Libya and Modern Darwin terrain, the game freeze at 80 % in around 75 % of the cases. I tried to reinstall the terrains but no luck... Any help will be much appreciated. Cheers Ludo
  11. View File 3rd Wire Mirage IIIC DLC Templates Layered templates for the Mirage IIIC DLC. Files format : psd A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 07/06/2012 Category Skin Templates  
  12. Version 1.0

    156 downloads

    Layered templates for the Mirage IIIC DLC. Files format : psd A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo
  13. View File 3rd Wire Mirage 5 Templates Layered templates for the stock Mirage 5F. Files format : psd A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 07/04/2012 Category Skin Templates  
  14. Version 1.0

    171 downloads

    Layered templates for the stock Mirage 5F. Files format : psd A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo
  15. View File F-105D Templates Layered templates for the stock F-105D. Files format : psd A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 07/04/2012 Category Skin Templates  
  16. Version 1.0

    109 downloads

    Layered templates for the stock F-105D. Files format : psd A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo
  17. View File 3rd Wire F-84F Templates Layered templates for the stock F-84F. Files format : psd Credits : references : Soufreak A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 07/03/2012 Category Skin Templates  
  18. Version 1.0

    88 downloads

    Layered templates for the stock F-84F. Files format : psd Credits : references : Soufreak A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo
  19. ludo.m54

    4th of July

    happy 4th of july to our american friends Ludo
  20. View File 3rd Wire Canberra's templates. Canberra's templates. Layered templates for the stock Canberras. Files format : psd Credits : references : Soufreak A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 07/03/2012 Category Skin Templates  
  21. Version 1.0

    96 downloads

    Canberra's templates. Layered templates for the stock Canberras. Files format : psd Credits : references : Soufreak A big thank to all on C6 and CA forums that helped me solving issues I encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy Ludo
  22. OK Guys, I'm going to upload them Ludo
  23. Hello all, I cleaned my HD and I found some templates (psd) : - F-84F. - F-105D (basic, only panel lines and rivets). - Mirage 5F (camo and silver). - Mirage IIIC DLC (Silver and Blue). - Thirdwire Canberra (English, German and Spanish). If someone is interested, I can upload them. Ludo
  24. Happy Birthday
  25. That's why I try to find the complete dimensions of the RP35 fuel tank... Until now, I just found the length and the diameter But I still searching. Ludo
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..