Jump to content

ludo.m54

MODDER
  • Posts

    899
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

Everything posted by ludo.m54

  1. Bravo !!! Awesome !!!
  2. If it can help, here's the RGB values : Green : R : 48 ; G : 58 ; B :47 and Sand : R : 202 ; G : 150 ; B : 80. If you think it can help too, I made templates for the 3W Mirage IIIC, they are available in the download section.
  3. And the winner is : Brain32 Congratulations
  4. Nope, Gabon is above...
  5. Thanks guys And now, guess the country
  6. Last years in the SAAF And a new customer
  7. Few years later...
  8. To show why we definitely need South Western African terrain...
  9. Bad guys Air Force part 2
  10. "Bad guys" air force
  11. South African Air Force, one aircraft, three different eras... Classical Modern And special Annual Air Combat Manoeuvring Camps 1986.
  12. My contribution to the "South African content" :
  13. Here's two attempts for the SAAF camo, please tell me which is the best one. Any comment will be welcome. Ludo
  14. I got them, thanks Ludo
  15. Hello, This is Centurion-1's work. I don't think there will be any problem for you to use it with proper credit in the read me. Ludo
  16. View File Mirage F1CK Mirage F1CK. This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him. In 1974 the Mirage F1 was selected as the new air defence fighter and a total of 27 Mirage F1CK and seven Mirage F1BK were ordered and delivered in two separate batches until 1983. Specificities : - Radar Cyrano IVM. - RWR. Covered unit : 18th Squadron 18th Squadron (Free Kuwait) A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy The Mirage F.1 Team ! Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 10/04/2014 Category Mirage F1
  17. Hi guys, I'm back to business and a new Mirage F-1 is waiting for approval. I started to work on the Mirage F-1CZ (the last of the C serie) and I need your help for some references : 1- For the low visibility camo : I need good images of the top and the bottom of the aircraft. 2- I also need informations about the specific SAAF loadout. Thanks by advance. Ludo
  18. Version 2.5

    831 downloads

    Mirage F1CK. This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him. In 1974 the Mirage F1 was selected as the new air defence fighter and a total of 27 Mirage F1CK and seven Mirage F1BK were ordered and delivered in two separate batches until 1983. Specificities : - Radar Cyrano IVM. - RWR. Covered unit : 18th Squadron 18th Squadron (Free Kuwait) A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy The Mirage F.1 Team !
  19. Great job ! Maybe another option : The Mirage F-1 for the French Navy was a real project... Ludo
  20. 100% agree with you. Ludo
  21. Take care of you. I hope you'll get better soon. Ludo
  22. Outstanding ! It will be a great add-on !
  23. View File Mirage F-1CJ Mirage F1CJ. This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him. Royal Jordanian Air Force received 17 F1CJ, 17 F1EJ & 2 F1BJ Specificities : - Radar Cyrano IVM. - RWR. Covered unit : N°25 Squadron A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy The Mirage F.1 Team ! Submitter ludo.m54 Submitted 06/17/2014 Category Mirage F1
  24. I'm back with a middle eastern gift
  25. Version v2.5

    534 downloads

    Mirage F1CJ. This mod is dedicated to BPAO, nothing would have been possible without him. Royal Jordanian Air Force received 17 F1CJ, 17 F1EJ & 2 F1BJ Specificities : - Radar Cyrano IVM. - RWR. Covered unit : N°25 Squadron A big thank to all on Combatace and C6 forums that helped us solving issues we encountered. Any omission in credits is totally unwanted, if I forgot somebody, let me know, I will correct this. This addon is and will in all cases remain freeware. Released under CombatAce Fair-Use terms. Enjoy The Mirage F.1 Team !
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..