Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. Hi, I have it in the mods/terrain folder. is the terrain folder supposed to be in objects folder or just in the main folder. I had an issue with sounds. i had sounds under objects folder. When I moved it to the main one, I got my sounds working for the IDF meteor.
  2. Hi, when you click on download, nothiing happens.
  3. PLEASE ALWAYS try to state WHICH version of the game(s) your talking about, in the first sentence if possible. It'll help narrow down the answer. Instead of having it at the end of the post, making it a bit more confusing. Have you checked the SF2 Knowledge Base? Some kind person addressed this very same problem just over a week ago (as there were like 2 or 3 threads on the subject in 3 day period..), and thoughtfully posted a tutorial on HOW to adjust start/end years for SF2 series games..... http://forum.combata...eries-terrains/ and it's not the 3/10 patch that's causing it (although it's screwed up s**tloads of other things..) ... it's how NextGens work now. wrench kevin stein Hi, kevin. i tried the above thread and I cant get the years to asjust say from 1940-2050. I followed instructions but either it gives single years or up to 83. Any other advice? thx. I only tried with IsraelMe not Vietnam. Do you have to do all of them simulataneously once extracted? The "AllowedDates" are the lines you want to edit. I usuall use a 100 year spread, so you can change them to something like this: [AllowedDates] StartDate=1/1/1950 EndDate=12/31/2050 This post has been edited by dsawan: A minute ago
  4. Hi, kevin. i tried the above thread and I cant get the years to asjust say from 1940-2050. I followed instructions but either it gives single years or up to 83. Any other advice? thx. I only tried with IsraelMe not Vietnam. Do you have to do all of them simulataneously once extracted? The "AllowedDates" are the lines you want to edit. I usuall use a 100 year spread, so you can change them to something like this: [AllowedDates] StartDate=1/1/1950 EndDate=12/31/2050
  5. Nice! Phantoms forever. could use some F-4S fictionals.
  6. dsawan

    Hawks Win!

    Yep, i am happy the hawks one. 1st cup since '61 when Hull was playing. I am so glad Flyers got trounced after beating my Beloved bruins. Lots of celbratin in the Windy city. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=Al9CeJ9rc5KfqbXQFUuz4Vl7vLYF?slug=ap-blackhawks-chicagocelebrates
  7. Yep, i remember those 80's days with hartford vs boston. back then, it was just the Adams division. Guys like Gord Kluzack, Rick Middleton, jay miller adn doug keans as goalie made it a physical game. Just cant identify too much with the talent of today.
  8. Wow, this is interesting. Eeven the hartford Whalers may come back. http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/news;_ylt=AvyuTYTjlC9IAuk75O5yQo97vLYF?slug=capress-hkn_bettman_canada-3583212
  9. What about single player? Do you still need internet connection to play single or free flight.
  10. Nice, any chance of doing camo USAAF skins? pappychecksix did some for his model but wonder if you can do it with this one. thx.
  11. If you really want to simulate the conflict and you love wargames get this: http://www.hpssims.com/Pages/products/NavCamp/Midway/midway.html
  12. See here: http://www.navy.mil/swf/mmu/mmplyr.asp?id=14561
  13. Hi, i noticed my sig had been removed becasue it is too big. However when I try to reduce and post it, it wont allow me. is there a way to fix this? Also, the sig ruls state you can use images of any size. need help. thx.
  14. has not set their status

  15. Wonder if they need US Navy help.
  16. C:\Users\dsawan\Pictures\WITE-3dBox-170x220.gif

  17. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_gulf_oil_spil
  18. Hi I saw this but with the Celtics and Lakers in it than baseball.
  19. Thx, the more decals and skins for the stangs, the better he he. She's my fav over the Spitfire.
  20. Hi sir. Good to see you here coming from cfs 3. That Mustnag pic is awesome in RAF markings. keep it going. thx.
  21. I support the Hawks 100%. the Flyers screwed my beloved Bruins in the playoffs. So i want the Flyers to feel pain. Also, the hawks fans have suffered for so may years under the old GM(forget his name). So I do hope the Hawsk win it.
  22. Thx, looking forward to it.
  23. Yeah, saw that. unfortunate. i liked him in the Buck Rogers tv series where he appeared in some episodes.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..