Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. Anyone going to this in Massachusetts. Thunderbirds are there. http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1276200&srvc=rss
  2. Thx, Spinners. I was wundering, will you release the Middle East command Mirage you posted above a few pages ago. it would look reallyw ell with the new Desert 3.0 terrain released for sf2. Tour taramsis mirage is good but the I think Middle east command would be good for the new desert. if you still have it of course. Thx.
  3. Nice berra!
  4. Hi, anyone know how to keep this thing steady when targeting enemies. It is very hard to keep it straight.
  5. Cold war hysteria at its finest! http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00006FDAX/ref=s9_simh_gw_p74_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=15XNHXBA7N7W3ZK71SZA&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846
  6. thx, man was flying the cfs 2 version of this plane but yours will rock.
  7. Nice Kout. A definite must have. was hoping for this pic though. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:F-14_Tomcat_VF-31_2006.jpg
  8. If Israel gets the F-35, wonder what US will do to compensate Saudi arabia and Egypt, maybe the f-22?
  9. http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20100815/wl_mideast_afp/israelusdefenceweaponslockheed
  10. http://blog.seattlepi.com/aerospace/archives/218035.asp?source=mypi
  11. interesting, I thought they would hold hinds instead. But the havoc is lighter.
  12. hey, Spinners nice job with the berras, they look good. kevin, that f4 looks nice. very artisitc. http://combatace.com/topic/55714-sf2-screenshot-thread/page__st__620
  13. I'd prefer accented english. Perhaps do both Israeli and this to please the different flyhers here at combatace.
  14. yep, that is interesting. I would like to see some for Argentine service against the British with a hud like the taransis one,since Argentina couln't get any US equipment or additional frnch equipment due to the circumstancesof the time of the Falklands.
  15. Thx, hope you will release the others.
  16. Every country has the right to defend itseld. i think we heard that one before. To be honest as long as they dont get the havoc or hokum and si mply export models of the Hind. It shd not be a threat to israeli tanks. Same with avionics, only downgraded stuff for export.
  17. Nice spinners. I like the Middle east command and this Israeli one.
  18. Nice one. Love these RAF mirages.
  19. Nice one spinners! plz. release.
  20. Wow! Plz release. she is gorgeous spinners.
  21. Nice f-100 Spinners.
  22. Nice A-7!
  23. Maybe someone wants to skin it as well of wich i have no k nowledge or the time to do.
  24. Hi, yeah its from the sf2 v exp pak. I'll try yur advice. thx.
  25. Hi, every time I play antiships misions, the sampan boats always appear. is there a way to change this? I am using a sf2 merged install with mods. Is there something in data.ini to change. thx.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..