Sign in to follow this  
Otto

What is DLC #28 ?

Cannot find out what this refers to, it is needed for certain aircraft add-ons.

Also, is DLC Mirage IIIO a third party add-on?

Thanks

What resides within these Packs that is not already found in the individual aircraft's files?

It introduced new AI-only (non-flyable) planes. Those files don't exist if you don't have it.

DLC= Down Loadable Content; purchasable from the 3rd Wire site (at a VERY reasonable price)

there are currently 29 DLC modules. Hop on over to the 3rd Wire site, and browse

to answer the other question,, the DLC Mirage III0 is also a 3rd Wire product (obviously, the Aussie Mirages). IIRC, 3 different versions and at least 4 skins

yes, he certainly did

It is a nice addition, but maybe mostly for eye candy. Alkali missiles are most often just rockets, and everytime i tried to get them to work i made only one out of the four to home on, after wich any aircraft just pitches away a little bit, beating the guidance. I put them on the ME to intercept me more times than i remember, and only once did they get me, once i almost stalled a F-105D after getting too shaky with the stick. I bet i´m the only guy here with the dubious honor of having been shot down by a Su-9 in the sim. Now that i think about it i will try to fly just straight to see how the parameters work, because right now, i guess there must be something i´m doing wrong.