SUPPORT TOPIC File Information
- Submitted: 14 Feb 17 - 04:46:32 PM
- Last Updated: 20 Feb 17 - 12:11:59 PM
- File Size: 14.27MB
- Views: 669
- Downloads: 107
File Download RAF Tornado GR1 - 3.11 Votes
This is full package.
YOU DON"T NEED TO DOWNLOAD ANY PREVIOUS VERSIONS OF MY TORNADO.
THIS PACK INCLUDING THE NEWEST VERSION OF JP233 WITH 3D MODEL.
YOU DON'T NEED DOWNLOAD STANDALONE VERSION.
1) Corrected weapon positions and some small graphic issues.
2) Reworked weapons.
BACKUP YOUR SKINS. THERE IS ONLY 27th Sqn SKIN IN PACK !!!
Delete old folder Tornado_IDS, use new one ;-)
I highly recommend to use WeaponEditor and remove following weapons from list before instalation:
We don't need milions same weapons ;-)
1) Open WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.ini in notepad.
2) Copy text from weapons.txt in this pack to the end of WEAPONDATA.ini.
3) Correct [WeaponDataxxx] -> xxx for next numbers in list.
4) save WEAPONDATA.ini.
5) delete WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.DAT file.
6) Run WeaponEditor, open WoE/Objects/Weapons/WEAPONDATA.ini and save it.
This will generate new WEAPONDATA.DAT file.
ravenclaw_007 for BL755
FastCargo for ALARM missile
Column5.us for NATO fighters.
About rest. I used clean instalation of WoE with NATO fighters I-IV and these 4 planes:
Tornado IDS (which was only in german version there)
Tornado F3 (I used cocpit from this plane and part of HUD)
CF-18 (some small parts of script for HUD, fall line and GM radar skin)
A7D (fall point symbol).
Really have no idea who was author of these parts .... thanks anyway .
- 12,503 Total Files
- 802 Total Categories
- 905 Total Authors
- 5,883,395 Total Downloads
- JP233 3D model UPDATE Latest File
- guuruu Latest Submitter
199 user(s) are online
16 members, 182 guests
daboboye, alse75, stingray77, Bing (1), leviathan09, harryk1, flyingppp, Marat, magic1104, mehlmehlmehl, +Sundowner, sofel, JFC, Crawford, mohammadalamati, il2crazyfan, Eugene2