About This File
The de Havilland DH 112 Venom was a British postwar single-engined jet aircraft developed from the de Havilland Vampire.
It served with the Royal Air Force as a single-seat fighter-bomber and two-seat night fighter. The Venom was an interim between the first generation of British jet fighters – straight-wing aircraft powered by centrifugal flow engines such as the Gloster Meteor and the Vampire and later swept wing, axial flow-engined designs such as the Hawker Hunter and de Havilland Sea Vixen.
The Venom was successfully exported, and saw service with Iraq, New Zealand, Sweden, Switzerland and Venezuela.
Flight Model: Starfighter2
1st upgrade: Wrench
- Skins, ini editings etc. Paulopanz
- New FM, 2 alternative cockpits Baffmeister (see own readme)
- Sound, testings & tweaking Spillone104
- testings Spitwulf
- AMI 'archeological quest' Spitwulf
- RNZAF skin by dtmdragon
- 12 RAF Skins
- 3 RAF Suez Skins
- 5 Swiss Skins
- 1 Venezuela Skin
- 1 IRAQI Skin
- 1 A.M.I.
PREVIEW here: http://forum.combata...56225-dh-venom/
Put everything into main mod folder.
3 cockpit choice:
- Meteor Exp.1 default
- A-4 modded rename venom_cockpit(2) and use
- Pulquì (Foxmonter's) adapted rename venom_cockpit(3) and use
N.B. If You don't use the last You could delete whole cockpit folder
That's all folks!
What's New in Version 1.3
- RAF Squadrons: 16 edited; 94 & 145 added
- (now with all their bars V.1.2)
- AMI prototype SKin (2 planes); thanks to Spitwulf for references and help.
- Many edits and updates (including random decals numbers)
- New Baffmeister FM
- RNZAF skin by dtmdragon included (see readmes for installations options)
- some new hangars