About This File
First off, thanks to the guys that made all the stuff I used for this thing, all the credit goes to them!
This is for the F-35A/B/C. It is a set of blank skins done from Klavs81's templates and decal.ini edits to create fictional Royal Air Force and Royal Navy squadrons.
Tested on Wings Over Europe (unmerged).
The set includes the following squadrons:
Lighting II F.1 (F-35A Lighting II) - Royal Air Force
- No. 14 Squadron, Royal Air Force
- No. 45 Squadron, Royal Air Force
- No. 92 Squadron, Royal Air Force
- Generic RAF Scheme
Lighting II F.2 (F-35C Lighting II) - Royal Navy
- No. 801 Squadron, Royal Navy
- Royal Navy Prototype in dark grey (so that the yellow 'P' for Prototype stands out!)
Lighting II FGR.1 (F-35B Lighting II) - Royal Navy
- No. 899 Squadron, Royal Navy
What you get:
- Set of skins and decal.ini edits for each squadron.
- Bonus set of decal.ini edits that make use of the WOE stock decals for the 2 USN stock skins in the F-35C
and a repaint of the fuselage.bmp (the original one has the national insignia on the left side only).
- A few pics that can be moded for use as loading screens.
What you'll need:
- F-35A/B/C Lightning II V 2.5 for SF2 by FastCargo - (http://combatace.com/files/file/9051-f-35abc-lightning-ii-v-25-for-sf2/).
- Spinners' RAF Decal Pack Version 4 - (http://combatace.com/files/file/9297-spinners-raf-decal-pack-version-4/).
- Sea Harrier FRS.2 Addon, as decal and numbers.lst source for the 801 Sqn. - (http://combatace.com/files/file/469-sea-harrier-frs2-addon/).
To install just drop the skin folder into the corresponding F-35 folder.
You have to create a decal folder for each squadron and put the corresponding decals in each folder.
Put together by amariani.