About This File
23 May 2011
Strike Fighters 2: War For Israel V2.14 Update for
Strike Fighters 2: War For Israel v2.1 post May 2011.
Campaign For SF2:Israel. or
SF2,SF2:E,SF2:V with SF2:Israel Merged Install.
If you want to use the "New World Order" Nations Scenario in
the Single Missions mode, Drop the Nations.ini from one of
the Campaign Dir's into the Flight Dir in the User Mod.
This Installer will run a cleanup and renaming of old files
Namely Decals in the User Mod Dir.
You will need to del the ModuleWFI.cat from the Program Files
or \Program Files (x86)\Menu folder as the Menu files will be
located in the User Dir's Menu Folder from now on and the Cat
file is no longer needed. So you don't need to run the Menu
Installer from v2.1.
Just Run the Installer and point it to the Saved Game folder
StrikeFighters2 WarForIsrael Mod User Directory.
I want to thank the Community for all their effort.
JA 37 Viggen
Thanks to all, let me know if i missed anyone.
What's New in Version V2.14 See changelog
- This will add on Cockpits to Aircraft to make all Flyable and
- clean up some blank entries in the DECALS.INI files.
- Also sets the NATIONS.INI back to Normal for Single Missions
- but still has the "One World Order". Campaign is unaffected.
- If You wish to play Single Missions with "One World Order"
- scenario just drop the NATIONS.INI from within the Campaigns
- CAMPAIGN1 Folder into the Flight Directory.
- Added the B-1B Cockpit Back in by request.
- Also Fixed the F-16I Centerline Tank not showing proper in
- the Loadout Screen.
- Changed ECM Frequency settings for some Aircraft and Weapons.
- Updated and Fixed Weapons.
- Fixed SA-7 Grail.
- Added AGM-88E.
- Added SA-9 Gaskin.
- Added Jordanian F-16AM(20) and F-16E Aircraft, plus added to
- Campaign. So yes The Campaign is affected.
- Updated Avionics to all EA-18, FA-18's.
- Various other fixes and tweaks.
- Tweaked Campaign Files.
- Moved Terrain INI's to proper Directory.
- Updated CVA-63_DATA.INI.
- Updated 101IDF Tail Skin.
- Updated several aircraft Decals.
- Added F-15A USAF with 7th and 53rd FS's.
- Added F-15C 53FS.
- Added F-16A and D 421st USAF.
- Added Chinese J-8F "FinBack-B".
- Added P-4_PatrolBoat.
- Added Ticonderoga class Aegis cruiser by WhiteBoySamurai.
- Updated F-35A Squadrons and added 421st.
- Added missing Skins for F/A-18C.
- Updated F/A-18A, A+ and C's Rocket and Gun sights. Also
- updated the Avionics. Also to other Aircraft.
- Added Saeqeh Thunderbolt two seat.
- Updated Su-22's Flight DATA.INI's.
- Corrected EA-18G ALQ-99G entries in DATA.INI.
- Updated EA-18G VAQ-129 and VAQ-138 Skins.
- Updated F-16AM Skins.
- Updated Gadfly and Grizzly. Deleted SA-11 redundant files.
- Fixed Ground Troops showing on wrong side.
- Added a Campaign "Two Wings of an Eagle" which is 20 Missions
- over 9 Months. And the Stennis was pulled away or destroyed.
- Which means less allied Aircraft and a faster paced Campaign.
- Updated Tracers, Missles, Sams and Rain effects.
- Updated Texturesets so all Decals show up all the time.
- Updated TYPES List and Campaign. Requires Fresh Install from
- V2.1 plus this Update.
- Updated Weapons.
- Updated the SquadronList and Nations.ini.